I find myself wanting one..........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how long the drive train will hold up? :rofl_200:

Probably only till the first full throttle blast to redline.

I think I would be more worried about what would happen to the frame when you grabbed a hand full of throttle. I would think it might fold up like a lawn chair.

I think I would be more worried about what would happen to the frame when you grabbed a hand full of throttle. I would think it might fold up like a lawn chair.
It should be fine, Vespa makes a pretty stout scooter. Though I would box the rear of the frame if I was gonna run a slick out back for 1/4 mile action.

Somewhere in my last twenty-five years' of Daytona Bike Week pictures I have a pic of a Vespa w/a turbo'ed Honda 500 or 550/4 which looks kinda like that, but meaner.

It was red, too and its name:

Menstrual Cycle!

:rofl_200:

A guy at one of our winter rallies called Cold Kiwi a couple of years ago had a hybrid Vespa front end with a GS800F (shaft drive) rear end grafted together. Fairly long wheelbase as he sat on top af the motor but by God it could smoke the back tyre. I"ll see if I have any photos of it and post them up if I have.

Make Mine XJ1100. That'd be Frigging Awesome.......:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back