I hate to do it...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
To Buster and all the boys.

Well gents a sad day has come for me as I think she's being sold today. The guy ( Craig ) is from Sudbury Ont and he is on his way. It was grand - thanks for all the good times, shared knowledge and being a proud Vmax owner along with all you guys.

Not sure if I'll ever get one again in the future - I hope so. If I do I'll be back if I don't, make sure all you guys ride safe and take care.

I'm giving the new owner the website so he can join up and bug you guys.

robbarrie :wave bye:

Well Rob, sorry to hear about selling your max, but I see that there's gonna be another Vmax in Sudbury.

Take care

Mike

Sorry to hear you are selling your Vmax.....

Mine is also for sale:bang head:

Sorry to hear the news Rob...
Hope you get another max sometime in the future.
Stop in on occasion and say Hi every now and then.
Take care,
Bill

Thankya guys,

Mike - There is another Vmax on it's way to Sudbury right now. He seems like a good guy and he loved it. He has owned a Busa before and it was time for him to step into the cruiser class.

I picked up a new friend the other day and so far were attached at the hip....it will help me spend the time getting over my lost love. We had some great rides together and I will miss her a ton but you never know what's around the corner.

I will stop in and keep tabs on ya's.

Attachments

• 31534b8_20.jpg
    31534b8_20.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
Sorry to lose ya Rob - how about posting a youtube guitar solo for us as a reminder. You know, Villanova Junction or something bluesy like that... Or maybe a Kool & the Gang " Celebration" from the new owner, LOL.

Make sure you pop in and say hi occasionally! Lots of cool people here, just because you dont own a vmax dosnt mean you cant bullshit with us! Sorry to hear you had to sell it man :(

Good luck Rob, don't be a stranger! Glad you saw to it that the new owner will take care of your Max. Once he joins here you can keep tabs on it often!

Back