I Love New York (NOT)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
:damn angry: I herd a 5 second news blurb this morning. NY state is thinking of holding tax refunds because of their financial crisis. I saw last year that California did that, and I just new that NY would be next. They didn't say it was for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. I new they called NY the welfare state, but I didn't think that ment to have everyone in the state on welfare:bang head:. Or is that the plan.:hmmm:

I would be happy if that is all that Ontario is thinking about doing to us up here..... They are saying that folks will get a $1000 one time check, if you dont make too much, but they are going to raise sales taxes by ~5%. Gee thanks for the :th_love031::th_analprobe:

One of the MANY reasons I left NY years ago. Lots of great people there, but the State & local govt's. are horrible.

Rochester = a great place to be FROM !!!:clapping:

Another good reason why I always aim to not get a refund every year. There's no reason why the government should hold your money interest free for a year, much less hold it even more than that.

I hate this state more and more every day. Patterson is the most incompetent bafoon to ever hold office, he almost makes obama look good.

IMO Paterson's surpassed Bush for boners pulled in office(not literally, Clinton still wins that).

What a dumbass. There are a few pretty classic SNL sketches about him, they're on youtube and Hulu.

I heard a little more this afternoon. The state can hold your refund until june . After that they have to start paying interest. They also said the state refunds approx 6 Billion dollars a year. How would you like the interest on that. you could make the mod monkey a very,very happy monkey.:clapping:

Back