I need a new bag.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, ok I take it back, I like this one a lot better.

My question is would you be able to fit a full change of cloths, towel, toiletries, in it with no problems? My main need for it would be to go to work and have a uniform + boots.

I have packed clothes for a weekend in it along with a towel and some odds n ends but not a lot else. It has d-rings on top that allows you to bungee other items securely on top of it.

Pretty slick. Wonder if it fits with a sissy bar or if it would push it too far forward and into your back?

I don't think this bag would work with a passenger back rest. Any farther forward and you'd have to remove it to access the fuel tank.

I don't think this bag would work with a passenger back rest. Any farther forward and you'd have to remove it to access the fuel tank.

That is why I like the Corbin seat with the plug instead of the flap. You can use a tail bag on the passenger seat and still fuel up without removing the bag. However that particular tail bag may still have to large a footprint. Also with the Corbin, you can use their backrest which removes easily for more flexibility.

I have packed clothes for a weekend in it along with a towel and some odds n ends but not a lot else. It has d-rings on top that allows you to bungee other items securely on top of it.

Good enough for me. I am not looking for trips, I just need to be able to go to work+the gym with it. Thanks.

I got all Cortech soft luggage for mine, goes on and off in minutes and it pretty spacious...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366208641477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366208641477.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30
Or try this:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/124/34271/ITEM/MotoCentric-Cruiser-Roll-Tail-Bag.aspx
0000-MotoCentric-MC-Cruiser-Roll-Bag-Black.jpg
9 x 14 x 9" MotoCentric Cruiser Roll Tail Bag $41.00

I ordered this one yesterday. UPS says ill have it tomorrow. We'll see how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back