I need a repair manual..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra one that I copied of mine on a c.d.rom that I could mail you. (free) it has various models of the vmax and is the factory repair manual. e.mail me at::[email protected] with your address if you want it.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Guys, I need the repair manual for the VMAX 2004. All the Haynes that I've seen around go from '85-'03. I know the VMAX didn't change much from '03 to '04. Should i just buy the one available? Does anyone know if there's a specific "Do it yourself" manual for 04's and up? Thanks!

Guys, I need the repair manual for the VMAX 2004. All the Haynes that I've seen around go from '85-'03. I know the VMAX didn't change much from '03 to '04. Should i just buy the one available? Does anyone know if there's a specific "Do it yourself" manual for 04's and up? Thanks!

Don't know of a specific manual for '04's and up. Przemek, Sartariel666, downloaded the Haynes manual on here....that should meet all your needs.

I can sell you a new Clymer too. Runs $30 and I can maybe even ship for that.

Sean

Latest posts

Back