I need to grow up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I still think I am a big kid but hey I have to test ride the stuff. lol

Damn Brother, get that thing moving faster! I want to see that ponytale flying behind you! :rofl_200:

I bought and sold 30-40 of those Asian quads, from 50cc to 150cc - even put a turbo on one of them and a bunch of other performance parts. These things, well the engines anyways are pretty tough.

Mike

I know where there are several VMax Engines we could graft in that. It'd be the cutest 4 Wheeler from Hell there ever was.....

Damn Brother, get that thing moving faster! I want to see that ponytale flying behind you! :rofl_200:

I bought and sold 30-40 of those Asian quads, from 50cc to 150cc - even put a turbo on one of them and a bunch of other performance parts. These things, well the engines anyways are pretty tough.

Mike
I guess they should have taken the picture while I was moving:biglaugh: Your right the engine is tuff on these its a Lifan Honda clone but the rest of the thing is junk.

i feel ya, i bought my daughter a suzuki 50 last year and i bet i rode it more than she did....lol

Don't ya ever even think of growing up - it's not worth the bother ;-)

I know where there's a 1300 V4 motor that might just fit in that quad LOL

The chinese motors are pretty damn tough. My minibike originally had a GX200 clone (6.5hp) and I absolutely could not kill it. Governor was immediately bypassed, and going by the speeds I got out of it, was spinning that motor around 6000 RPM, when it was originally set at 3600, at which point the valves started to float and it fell on it's face. It was driven down a boat ramp many times and hydrolocked from WOT. Pull plug, clear the water, it'd start right back up again. Driven in sand, sunk in mud, air filter got clogged so I tossed it. Still ran perfectly when I took it off and swapped in the 10hp Briggs and torque converter.

Sitting in the corner of the garage at home waiting to be put to some other use.

Back