i TWISTEDMAX IS THE MAN & HIS SON !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i A MONTH OR SO I HAD POSTED ABOUT GAS TANK OPTIONS ( http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=27014 ) , I HAD CHECKED OUT THE PLASTIC ONE FROM OVER SEA'S , AND THAT FUCKING TANK IS $820.00 + SHIPPING :jerk it: , I NEED ONE AND JEFF " FINETUNE " NEEDS ONE , SO RICK " TWISTEDMAX " PM'D ME AND SAID THAT HE COULD GET ME 2 TANKS FROM YAMAHA AT A GOOD PRICE , HIS SON WORKS THERE . SO WE TALKED ON THE PHONE ( I HAVE MET " RICK " PRIOR AT THE BROWNIE RUNS AT " DANNYMAX'S " IN UPSTATE N.Y. :punk:) SO RICK HANDLED THE WHOLE THING , I GOT THE BRAND NEW TANKS YESTERDAY ! ... SO I WANTED TO GIVE RICK A NICE GUY AWARD BUT HE ALREADY HAS ONE :confused2: , SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH " RICK " FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP US OUT , AND THANK YOUR SON FOR US ! . :punk: .:punk: .:punk:

Yea, Rick is one of the nicest guys around. That's why he already has the " nice guy" award that is very well deserved. I had the pleasure of meeting him at Thunder last year and hopefully can hook up with him this year to ride. I nominated him for the Mod Monkey award that I was surprised he didn't already have. Seeing that he actually invented the ultimate seat for our beloved Vmax's. I really hope to be able to get one for my bike when I finally get my debt paid for my one off masterpiece . But hands down, Rick is Aces in my book. So support him and BUY A SEAT!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5✨

Yea, Rick is one of the nicest guys around. That's why he already has the " nice guy" award that is very well deserved. I had the pleasure of meeting him at Thunder last year and hopefully can hook up with him this year to ride. I nominated him for the Mod Monkey award that I was surprised he didn't already have. Seeing that he actually invented the ultimate seat for our beloved Vmax's. I really hope to be able to get one for my bike when I finally get my debt paid for my one off masterpiece . But hands down, Rick is Aces in my book. So support him and BUY A SEAT!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5✨

+1 to Ed's comments. And he makes one hell of a set of Highway Bars for the Gen2 too !! The "MaxRelaxers" are sleek, excellent design & quality, and a must for long distance cruises on the Gen2 ! Thanks again Rick !

Attachments

• MaxRelaxer1.jpg
    MaxRelaxer1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
i A MONTH OR SO I HAD POSTED ABOUT GAS TANK OPTIONS ( http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=27014 ) , I HAD CHECKED OUT THE PLASTIC ONE FROM OVER SEA'S , AND THAT FUCKING TANK IS $820.00 + SHIPPING :jerk it: , I NEED ONE AND JEFF " FINETUNE " NEEDS ONE , SO RICK " TWISTEDMAX " PM'D ME AND SAID THAT HE COULD GET ME 2 TANKS FROM YAMAHA AT A GOOD PRICE , HIS SON WORKS THERE . SO WE TALKED ON THE PHONE ( I HAVE MET " RICK " PRIOR AT THE BROWNIE RUNS AT " DANNYMAX'S " IN UPSTATE N.Y. :punk:) SO RICK HANDLED THE WHOLE THING , I GOT THE BRAND NEW TANKS YESTERDAY ! ... SO I WANTED TO GIVE RICK A NICE GUY AWARD BUT HE ALREADY HAS ONE :confused2: , SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH " RICK " FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP US OUT , AND THANK YOUR SON FOR US ! . :punk: .:punk: .:punk:

NO pROBLEM TIM,Your welcome It was mostly my son,if I ask him to get somthing he usually will as long as his boss doesn't get pissed. I'm gonna get a deal on a ecu eventully.

Latest posts

Back