Indy Moto GP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 MAX-fan

Reaction score
OK,
Rockatansky and I are thinking of heading to the track to catch this one at the end of August. Any forum members going to be there? I am also looking to due a little riding if the weather works out for us and have been putting together some routes. We will NOT be doing any distance jumping this trip, its purely a ride for the fun of it!
Comments?:thumbs up:

Looks like Pappy could knock me on my ass after a few rounds.

Its got some kick thats for sure but definately one of the best tasting and smelling Bourbons on the market IMO. The 20 yr is smoother and lighter (80) proof but double the price.

You thinking about going and have you been there before?

36 views, and no one is gonna be there????????? WTF!!

Bikes, Chicks, riding, M/C gathering downtown Friday and Saturday, RACING, RIDING, AND NO ONE ELSE IS GOING???
AWWwww come on now!
:ummm:

36 views, and no one is gonna be there????????? WTF!!

Bikes, Chicks, riding, M/C gathering downtown Friday and Saturday, RACING, RIDING, AND NO ONE ELSE IS GOING???
AWWwww come on now!
:ummm:

Relax, you know how things go when you get worked up and I cant afford bail money for you again! I just found out that there will be an XDL event in the downtown area after the race (national stunt competition).

If I could afford it I would definitely come down. Just have to come up with the coin for the trip, tickets, hotels, food, ya know the bare essentials:biglaugh: Should my situation somehow, miraculously, change I will try my best!

Relax, you know how things go when you get worked up and I cant afford bail money for you again! I just found out that there will be an XDL event in the downtown area after the race (national stunt competition).
Please, you never had to bail me out. When the guy wouldn't press charges they let me go. Are you gonna enter "Drifter" in the stunt event?:confused2:

Now if gents were going to unveil the "Flyin' Max" I might just have to say screw it and jump right on down there!!!!:punk:

Not sure about MAX-fan and Skyshot but Drifter and I are out due to my "carb chains" being badly out of adjustment and I am having a hell of a time getting the "formula" from Dannymax to correct the problem. In addition to that I was just planning on some R&R. Sometimes its more fun watching someone else getting injured.:punk:

Not sure about MAX-fan and Skyshot but Drifter and I are out due to my "carb chains" being badly out of adjustment and I am having a hell of a time getting the "formula" from Dannymax to correct the problem. In addition to that I was just planning on some R&R. Sometimes its more fun watching someone else getting injured.:punk:

Damn I hate it when that happens! Know that prying secrets out of Dan-o can be a cast iron bitch! Been trying for months and all I get is that I have be part of the inner circle, whatever that is:confused2: May have to find out what the initiation is and go from there, any help would be great:eusa_dance:

Damn I hate it when that happens! Know that prying secrets out of Dan-o can be a cast iron bitch! Been trying for months and all I get is that I have be part of the inner circle, whatever that is:confused2: May have to find out what the initiation is and go from there, any help would be great:eusa_dance:

Wow! I thought I was the only one who was left out. Its probably like the whole Stone Mason/Illuminati scenario with all imaginable types of top security protocol (secret handshakes and so forth). The other possibility I had envisioned was a gangland style initiation where 10 guys from the forum beat you down for 5 minutes and then dispatch you to steal a neighbors Vmax for good measure. One can only imagine what really goes on and quite frankly I am not sure I am man enough for the such a balls to the wall group!! :ummm:

Now if gents were going to unveil the "Flyin' Max" I might just have to say screw it and jump right on down there!!!!:punk:
Sorry Jim,
I am leaving "Skyshot" in the garage. She rides stiffer than brick with the foam in the tires and the rigid suspension. No way I am making a 5 hour trip on her. Besides, Rockatansky still hasn't procured the two part foam to secure the motor in the frame.
Rockatansky.....any word on the foam yet????

I will likely be taking the FZR, or the 85 if I get her put back together in time.

Wow! I thought I was the only one who was left out. Its probably like the whole Stone Mason/Illuminati scenario with all imaginable types of top security protocol (secret handshakes and so forth). The other possibility I had envisioned was a gangland style initiation where 10 guys from the forum beat you down for 5 minutes and then dispatch you to steal a neighbors Vmax for good measure. One can only imagine what really goes on and quite frankly I am not sure I am man enough for the such a balls to the wall group!! :ummm:
I got your secret handshake right here buddy.:jerk it:

I got your secret handshake right here buddy.:jerk it:

I sent some PM's out to some of the Indy guys requesting some local intel. I was hoping that we could locate an airstrip, closed road, massive parking lot or something of that nature around Indy so we could film some of the forum guys (and who is ever up for it) doing some burnouts and wheelies. If we can locate a spot where we won't get arrested or fined that would be preferable. Pictures are great but some live footage would be better I will get a camera.

Anybody game???? If not any info would be greatly apreciated.:moped:

Hey all,
I'm setting up a bunch of Vmax guys to roll around MotoGP time in Indy. A lot of them are VMOA and they'll be at the MotoGP and there are rides before and after. PM me to let me know if you're interested and I'll get the local Director to give you a shout when we roll out.

I likely be on my ZX12R since one of the Gen 2 guys wants to take it for a spin and I want to do likewise with his. He's been wanting to ride my ZX ever since he found out it is 200+rwhp.

We'll be at the GP! and going downtown to 'the circle' Sat. night too. Hope to meet ya there!

Back