Interesting.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happens more than most people think do something wrong use the race card and turn the whole situation around

Noticed the good reverend didn't jump on this one....guess he just doesn't trust those central NY girls since the Tawana brew-hah? :rofl_200:

What ever made those girls think this was a good idea....with something like a dozen bus security cameras plus all the cell phones pointed at them? :confused2:

Noticed the good reverend didn't jump on this one....guess he just doesn't trust those central NY girls since the Tawana brew-hah? :rofl_200:

What ever made those girls think this was a good idea....with something like a dozen bus security cameras plus all the cell phones pointed at them? :confused2:

I remember when this was an episode of law and order. For younger people here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

I listen to a Rochester radio station now and then. They had this story yesterday. Where is the mental disconnect, that when your asked to leave, you should leave. The extreme disrespect from the perpetrator, is a common denominator with all these police abuse and shooting cases. The guy taping is a self proclaimed black panther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCplIsyoS8

Shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy. I heard the camera guy use the "n" word. Shammmmmmmmy on him.

Black Panthers are allowed to aren't they? :confused2:

Yep, black people can say it....but white people cant, because then your racist.

Hmmm, being able to do something just STRICTLY based on the color of your skin.....isnt that racist unto itself?

Yep, black people can say it....but while poeple cant, because then your racist.

Hmmm, being able to do something just STRICTLY based on the color of your skin.....isnt that racist unto itself?
Amen cracka'

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yep, black people can say it....but white people cant, because then your racist.

Yup...

Due to this if you are born a white male in the USA that makes you the biggest racist of them all. I don't get it personally. I don't own slaves nor did my parents, the accusers were never slaves nor were their parents. Hell based on very narrow generation gap for most black people there could be 7 generations between them and actual slaves (~145 years).

Ending my rant early before it really goes off the deep end.

Yupper, I didnt and dont buy the Ferguson bull, this victim bull is what Im talking about.
I didnt and dont buy obamas bull,
I talk about the Black on Black shootings in Chicago that go on DAILY!
I name dates, times and places
"Political Correct" fears and the damages being done by them.........on and on.

I have a few friends that arent afraid to speak up against this bullshit
You can imagine the ignorant crap they call us

And Im BLACK

Yupper, I didnt and dont buy the Ferguson bull, this victim bull is what Im talking about.

And Im BLACK
What's BLACK?:confused2:

And Im BLACK

I feel for you....I do. About a year ago, I was watching "the five" on Fox, and Juan Williams was there (he is a democrat and black), and he was talking about his 2 sons that are republican. He started talking about how badly his sons have been treated , and some of the names that have been said to his sons, and this is by the democratic party. Then the question was put to Juan...."who treats whom better? Republicans treating you as a Democrat, or Democrats treating your sons that are Republican?" He said that Republicans treat him better.

I got an eye opener back during the 2012 election. I'm watching tv, and there was an Obama ad on TV, and I said, "I cant wait until he is out of office." A co-worker looked at me and said "Why because he's black?" I said, no....I just dont like his policies....why does it have to be because he's black?" It was then that I found that that my friend and co-worker....was a Democrat.

And Im BLACK

You have my respect sir! :worthy:

One of the main reasons I left the Seattle area was the relentless racism and that tired old race card used like a limitless wild card to counter it. It's not nearly as bad here in the Dakotas but it still happens. Ironically one of the things I enjoyed about Seattle was the vast diversity of culture and lifestyle. I guess the two go hand in hand, at least for now.

Why is it that only whites are considered racist?

Attachments

• 11350597_831454210277353_1918656004334928324_n.jpg
    11350597_831454210277353_1918656004334928324_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 22
I feel for you....I do. About a year ago, I was watching "the five" on Fox, and Juan Williams was there (he is a democrat and black), and he was talking about his 2 sons that are republican. He started talking about how badly his sons have been treated , and some of the names that have been said to his sons, and this is by the democratic party. Then the question was put to Juan...."who treats whom better? Republicans treating you as a Democrat, or Democrats treating your sons that are Republican?" He said that Republicans treat him better.

I got an eye opener back during the 2012 election. I'm watching tv, and there was an Obama ad on TV, and I said, "I cant wait until he is out of office." A co-worker looked at me and said "Why because he's black?" I said, no....I just dont like his policies....why does it have to be because he's black?" It was then that I found that that my friend and co-worker....was a Democrat.

Democrat-Republican
Black- White
Young-Old
Open your eyes.

Why is it that only whites are considered racist?

I work in a university and like most universities it is a haven for liberals and their agenda. Going to print this out and post it on the door of my office, should be fun. At the very least hopefully it will get some of the students who are drunk on Bernie coolade to see the light. $15/hour minimum wage, free tuition and student loan forgiveness is simply not feasible. It amazes me how people think there is a endless stack of money for political agendas. It all comes from the people... Raise taxes on corporations, the people suffer... Raise taxes on the 1%, the people suffer. Hell Bernies agenda couldn't even be funded if you tax the 1% at 100%.

Tldr. This comic will be great for pissing off some liberals, thanks!

Back