Is it just me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copernicus lived out his days under house arrest after the Cathlolic church found his science refuted the long-held belief that the earth was the center of "creation". Galileo suffered the same fate (house arrest) after proving Copernicus right with his feeble telescope. Interesting story for the geeks among us.

Copernicus lived out his days under house arrest after the Cathlolic church found his science refuted the long-held belief that the earth was the center of "creation". Galileo suffered the same fate (house arrest) after proving Copernicus right with his feeble telescope. Interesting story for the geeks among us.

Just to prove censorship was going on back then as well. Silence the ones with truth to push a narrative of control. Human existence is a repetitive loop. Only difference is when a certain thing comes up, the death toll is greater.

Well, on the bright side, at least the church recognizes the Big Bang. Only took them 1800 years to agree that SOMETHING was correct. :rolleyes:

Back in the 80's, the ship I was on was transiting back to the States. I was on watch one evening about 0100 hr, when a banana shaped "blip" appeared on the scope. The edge of the display was 60 miles from the ship. The blip spread across 20 deg of arc. My thinking was the radar is broken or my repeater was. One sweep later the blip had moved over 1 in on the display. Whatever It was it traversed 120 miles in about 12 seconds. Big, Fast and unknown. As far as I am concerned; It was an UFO.

That completely changed my world view, I now believe everything is real, but in what context is it real. I have talked to people who say they have been abducted, seen bigfoot, seen all types of weirdness. I love science and engineering but now I do not discount as easily what people say.

As far as 2 + 2 = 4, the only assumption is base 10.

Peace to all.

Back in the 80's, the ship I was on was transiting back to the States. I was on watch one evening about 0100 hr, when a banana shaped "blip" appeared on the scope. The edge of the display was 60 miles from the ship. The blip spread across 20 deg of arc. My thinking was the radar is broken or my repeater was. One sweep later the blip had moved over 1 in on the display. Whatever It was it traversed 120 miles in about 12 seconds. Big, Fast and unknown. As far as I am concerned; It was an UFO.

That completely changed my world view, I now believe everything is real, but in what context is it real. I have talked to people who say they have been abducted, seen bigfoot, seen all types of weirdness. I love science and engineering but now I do not discount as easily what people say.

As far as 2 + 2 = 4, the only assumption is base 10.

Peace to all.
Ryce, great information, thank you and realize you are not alone in your experience. :)

Is it just me …….
Or does no one else think this is one of the coolest things they have seen since walking this little planet
After seeing this it reaffirms my belief that there is no possible way we are alone in the universe we may be special and unique in our limited belief of things but on the grand scale we are really just infants in the universe I can see at least 25 galaxies in this one alignment picture from the Webb telescope I’m very excited to see what comes from this amazing piece of technology in the future
For some reason most people believe that aliens will come to help and solve all Earth problems. Why would they? Тhey can eat us or even worse, they can take away every Vmax in the world. I hope they are not very smart and will take gen 2. ;)

Last edited:
For some reason most people believe that aliens will come to help and solve all Earth problems. Why would they? they can eat us or even worse, thay can take away every Vmax in the world. I hope they are not very smart and take gen 2. ;)
I see you are an expert on this subject with a previous post you put in, quote from yourself below. What about an update, what happened? 👽

‘I am a member of alien fighters team, the bike is my combat vehicle. We are expecting a spaceship from another Galaxy, landing in Florida in a few days. My bike has to be ready! So, please talk to warehouse people and ask them to ship my part today.
Thanks.’

For some reason most people believe that aliens will come to help and solve all Earth problems. Why would they? they can eat us or even worse, thay can take away every Vmax in the world. I hope they are not very smart and take gen 2. ;)
Coastal,,You are correct, many do believe all our problems will be solved,,,I think not, I used to believe they may stop an all out Nuclear war, I am not so sure now. It is very strange, if you stop and think about it, God, the Creator, surely has the power to solve all our problems, but that has not happened, so why do we expect an alien visitor to do it? This situation actually makes me very sad and confused and often leaves me with a hopeless feeling. I have also delved deeply into the NDE's and this does give me hope that there is something far better than what we experience here on Earth, on this plane of life. However I have found great peace cruising on MAX on a curvy and smooth and tree lined country road, very mystical, to me. :)

If intelligent life came to this planet....its for one purpose. And they arent gonna be friendly about it either.

Think about it...when mankind goes somewhere...what do we do? We rape every natural resource and move on. It would be no different if some intelligent extra-terrestrial life arrives. They will rape every natural resource and move on. Would be no different that what we do to existing animals on this planet. Sorry, we need the wood for more homes...sorry animals. Sorry, we need this lake for a sewer dump....sorry animals. Extra terrestrials....Sorry, we need your planet for the perpetuation of our species....sorry animals.

People laugh, but a lot of what we have today came from that shoe. Cell phones, MRI machines, flat screen TV's...
Well spotted, allot of the engineering terms they use sound extravagant, but they are real. I just love all the Alien films, Star Wars, and most SF stuff, it’s riveting. Nothing like the smell of plasma in the lounge with a good alien battle going. 👩‍🚀👽

If intelligent life came to this planet....its for one purpose. And they arent gonna be friendly about it either.

Think about it...when mankind goes somewhere...what do we do? We rape every natural resource and move on. It would be no different if some intelligent extra-terrestrial life arrives. They will rape every natural resource and move on. Would be no different that what we do to existing animals on this planet. Sorry, we need the wood for more homes...sorry animals. Sorry, we need this lake for a sewer dump....sorry animals. Extra terrestrials....Sorry, we need your planet for the perpetuation of our species....sorry animals.
You may be right, one of the cases I mention, The Mojave Encounter and abduction of the Professional married couple in the 1980's it could be strongly inferred that they happened to be in the way of a planned night time mining operation of minerals from a certain valley floor of the Mojave, a valley no one is allowed to enter today under Federal threat.

But but? Didn't the Aliens already descend upon us in 2020 by way of Washington...? They can't walk without falling. Can't be trusted with their forked tongues. Fall asleep unannounced.
Last I heard they where making their through Poland.....

But but? Didn't the Aliens already descend upon us in 2020 by way of Washington...? They can't walk without falling. Can't be trusted with their forked tongues. Fall asleep unannounced.
Last I heard they where making their through Poland.....
I think you have it wrong. I think the aliens landed sometime in 2020 and happened upon a MAGA rally. Upon observing the rally they can to the conclusion that no intelligent life was on the planet and left never to be seen again. I was enjoying this thread until politics popped up.

Back