Is This America Now???????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Give me a break. I didn't serve in the Military to give Americans the rights to destroy property and harm other Americans. Seems that any excuse to Riot is being used.
Do you support this? I'm personally Very Tired of this CRAP... The oath was to protect America from all enemies (Foreign and Domestic). I see a lot of Domestic Enemies as well as those Foreign. No excuses for American to hurt Americans in this way, just a means to loot and damage ourselves.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fires-bricks-mark-daylong-assault-on-inaugural-festivities/ar-AAm31nZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=edgsp

Since we have no Edit anymore. It reads better:
No excuses for Americans to hurt Americans in this way, just a means to loot and damage ourselves.

How could anyone get themselves get THAT worked up over something they have absolutely no control over?
confused24.gif

Better toughen up petunia or the world will bitch slap you into non-existence!!

:hmmm: Natural selection perhaps......:ummm:

I agree 100%. I think Trump is a POS and I'll do what I can to protest and work against things I disagree with but there is never an excuse to hurt anyone or damage other peoples property. I glad the police arrested about 200 people. Most of the protester were peaceful and that's how it should be.

We knew there would be rioting, burning cars, clashes with police and arrests. I dont think there were any causalities so bad behavior aside it could have been much worse.

I agree 100%. I think Trump is a POS and I'll do what I can to protest and work against things I disagree with but there is never an excuse to hurt anyone or damage other peoples property. I glad the police arrested about 200 people. Most of the protester were peaceful and that's how it should be.

And that's a good thing, protesters are necessary....and need to be listened to.....if a leader listens only to the 'yes' people he's on the path to destruction.

I don't know what they think there proving,There's a right and wrong way to protest,Burning other people's cars and destroy mc mac's is not right!It's just go crazy becuase you can.

People pulled the lever for hate in 2016, so hate is what we got. Whether you pulled it because you hate Obama, hate Clinton, hate Trump, hate illegal immigration, hate Globalization, hate liberals, hate conservatives, hate gays, hate women, hate terrorism -- the country as a whole pulled the lever for hate. People will spin the bullshit that they voted for a better America or some other deflection wrapped up in red, white, and blue. They'll point the finger at the "other" party and say they're the ones with the hate -- perpetuating the core problem and unknowingly proving my poiint. But deep down the majority of Americans who voted, both Dem and Rep, had hate behind their vote but don't have the integrity to self-reflect and admit it.

Get used to it. It's only going to get worse.

People pulled the lever for hate in 2016, so hate is what we got. Whether you pulled it because you hate Obama, hate Clinton, hate Trump, hate illegal immigration, hate Globalization, hate liberals, hate conservatives, hate gays, hate women, hate terrorism -- the country as a whole pulled the lever for hate. People will spin the bullshit that they voted for a better America or some other deflection wrapped up in red, white, and blue. They'll point the finger at the "other" party and say they're the ones with the hate -- perpetuating the core problem and unknowingly proving my poiint. But deep down the majority of Americans who voted, both Dem and Rep, had hate behind their vote but don't have the integrity to self-reflect and admit it.

I personally think Cartman started it all.

Can't argue that there are haters, but this statement screams of hopelessness. You can fill in the word hate for love, Agree with, serves my self interest, for most of it.. Man kind is selfish from the day there born, and it pushes our decisions.The word hate has been used to blow out middle ground. If you don't...., then you hate. The definition is "An intense or passionate dislike". Hate can be a catalyst for wanting to do something a perceived better way. Your focus is on the hate, not the wanting to help or improve. Anyone that's raised teenage kids has lived this. Also the ability to "hate" the Idea, or policy, and not the individual seems to have been lost. Personally, One of the owners at my company, I HATE!!! how he runs a job, but If I run into him today, He's not my enemy.

A few thoughts on the state of America:

A little Bible: Mark 3:25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

A little Abe Lincoln: “A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free". In today's politics, I wonder which side is considered free,or slave.

A little google: divide and conquer (or rule)
phrase of divide
the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or subjects by encouraging dissent between them. Just sayin:hmmm::biglaugh:

Can't argue that there are haters, but this statement screams of hopelessness. You can fill in the word hate for love, Agree with, serves my self interest, for most of it.. Man kind is selfish from the day there born, and it pushes our decisions.The word hate has been used to blow out middle ground. If you don't...., then you hate. The definition is "An intense or passionate dislike". Hate can be a catalyst for wanting to do something a perceived better way. Your focus is on the hate, not the wanting to help or improve. Anyone that's raised teenage kids has lived this. Also the ability to "hate" the Idea, or policy, and not the individual seems to have been lost. Personally, One of the owners at my company, I HATE!!! how he runs a job, but If I run into him today, He's not my enemy.

A few thoughts on the state of America:

A little Bible: Mark 3:25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

A little Abe Lincoln: “A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free". In today's politics, I wonder which side is considered free,or slave.

A little google: divide and conquer (or rule)
phrase of divide
the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or subjects by encouraging dissent between them. Just sayin:hmmm::biglaugh:

Just because the truth sounds hopeless doesn't change it's accuracy. For example your Lincoln quote. If we claim that to be a truth(which is why I assumed you quoted it) -- and we are a "house divided"(admitted by both pre-election Republicans and now post-election Dems) -- then the truth is our house is going to fall. That's a hopeless outcome, but it doesn't change it's truth. Hell if there is one thing American CAN agree on it's that we're divided. Hate to break it to you, but that aint love dividing us. Any speak of unity sounds ridiculous. It's an admirable goal, but it's completely blind of the REALITY in which we are living in today. But not only are we a house divided, but America has really accepted that consequence: that America is going to fall. What people are "fighting" for now is really just who gets to blame the other party for the fall. We're just fighting for the "I told ya (insert political party here) would destroy America."

Just because the truth sounds hopeless doesn't change it's accuracy. For example your Lincoln quote. If we claim that to be a truth(which is why I assumed you quoted it) -- and we are a "house divided"(admitted by both pre-election Republicans and now post-election Dems) -- then the truth is our house is going to fall. That's a hopeless outcome, but it doesn't change it's truth. Hell if there is one thing American CAN agree on it's that we're divided. Hate to break it to you, but that aint love dividing us. Any speak of unity sounds ridiculous. It's an admirable goal, but it's completely blind of the REALITY in which we are living in today. But not only are we a house divided, but America has really accepted that consequence: that America is going to fall. What people are "fighting" for now is really just who gets to blame the other party for the fall. We're just fighting for the "I told ya (insert political party here) would destroy America."

No doubt they felt the same way when Lincoln said it. Remember when 911 happened. The country was united...... for about ten minutes. unity is brought about by a common goal. Putting that goal before yourself. Identity politics has crush that. Self importance rules all. Hang on, I gotta take a selfie. Most people don't believe America could ever fall. I heard a lady on the radio, yesterday, saying exactly that. The radio host promptly corrected her. He said, you don't know your history very well, and listed the "great empires that have come and gone. Just my opinion, but if the US falls, it will be financially first. Giant debt and free money, but that's for another thread. You know what gives me hope for America. When I turn off the TV, radio, and computer, go to work and spend time in real life, with my friends and family.

The fact of the matter is that the Constitution is being dismantled already. We have a president that part of his campaign included talks of a ban on Muslims ,a wall to be built Between us and Mexico , Black people were assaulted at his rallies, open assault on women was condoned not to mention that every time he had a speech or a rally fact checkers will show that most everything he spoke about was lies. Trump backers will applaud his backing of the second amendment but stand behind he when he tramples the first amendment. The constitution does not care if you are right or left but it does protect your rights regardless of political choice. In office for less than two days he is already attacking freedom of the press. The interior departments twitter account had an abrupt shutdown following shares of two tweets during the inauguration the agency considered unsympathetic to President Trump. Now that social media guidance has been clarified, the Department and its bureaus should resume Twitter engagement as normal this weekend. The pres secretary for trump also lashed out at the press for reporting it and refused questions after his statement. He claimed that it was the largest crowd in history however the facts clearly prove otherwise. This kind of false news and government control of media and news is the beginning of how democracy crumbles. When we speak of America failing it starts with stepping on the constitution and peoples rights. We are guaranteed certain freedoms in this country and it is inarguable that some of these freedoms are on the verge of being eliminated. Adolf Hitler had the same kind of following as trump and also preached the same populous propaganda that trump spews and one of the first things he did was take control of the press to push his fake news and agenda.Lets just hope another 12 million do not have to perish before anyone wakes up.

How bizarre was this press conference? Is this what we have to look forward to?
The new President is so obssessed with the media and statistics on the crowds he draws that this has to be the most important issue at the very first press conference from his spokesperson. So he sent him out to lie about the attendance at the ignaurgaration......On the very first day!

Spicer: Inauguration had largest audience ever:

Unbelievable! Have you ever seen someone so insecure?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/21/sean-spicer-donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-bts.cnn

Trump's speech at the CIA MEMORIAL was totally disrespectful. Horrible. Talked like he was on the campaign trail with his usual braggadocio.

Also couldn't resist going on and on about the media lying about the crowd size.

He's wacked out fellas.

Back