Is this for real?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02GF74

Reaction score
Honda CBX... but count the number of exhausts.

orig.jpg

Except that yours had been photo shopped, rather badly, look at cylinders 3&4

I guess six is not enough...until you ride one. It’s a noise that stirs your soul.

On the eight cylinder, looks like something Millyard would’ve made. But I’m not aware of him having worked on a CBX.

I've not head AM doing one hence why I think it's fake. (AM adds cylinders to kawasaki engines as the cranks are pressed together so easier to take apart and extend.)

Yes, Milyard did a fantastic KZ2600 V12. There’s a guy in South Africa who’s done the same thing with two CBX blocks.

I believe either of those approaches is far better than trying to extend the in-line six further out. Yours is just a much better Photoshop I suspect.

Allen Millyard a mechanical engineer/genius.

His creations and recreations of motorcycles, engines, etc. are amazing.

Except that yours had been photo shopped, rather badly, look at cylinders 3&4
i actually thought it was a photoshop contest.

the red one is from a pre 2005 post about a future project that actually referenced allen millyard and the shopped cbx-8 was a teaser to his project. Not sure if he ever finished it or even started it.

I would assume the latter since i haven't seen or heard of it again. sure would be neat to look at though

Latest posts

Back