Jay Gleason rides a slightly modified V-Max to a 9.392 seconds at 146 mph.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...And there is more in it. If you notice that rear tire paints a line 1/2 way down the track. Its cool, you can see where he pulls in the clutch to shift, no rubber on the track. Get it to hook up, keep the front wheel down, maybe an air shifter and PeeWee might be able to get that pig into the 8s.

Slightly modded ? .. Drag slick , full system , air box removed and a very trick intake system , running on u4.2 racing fuel , Limiters removed... P/C and tunned by one of the best around with a race weight around 600 pounds ..Lets not forget who was riding the bike ( Jay Gleason ) and he weighted in that day at 112 pounds ...Temps in the high 60s with low humidity and a light tail wind ...

Come on RJ if make a post please put in all the details :bang head:

...And there is more in it. If you notice that rear tire paints a line 1/2 way down the track. Its cool, you can see where he pulls in the clutch to shift, no rubber on the track. Get it to hook up, keep the front wheel down, maybe an air shifter and PeeWee might be able to get that pig into the 8s.
I saw that run first hand and it was leaving black marks but it wasn't spinning ...My bike did the same thing all the way down the track and i ran a 8.76 @ 155 with a 1.38 60 footer .. Soft compounds slicks leave marks in the VHT , that is what makes them work ..Turn up the sound on that video and you will hear where Jay got the clutch out and you will hear the motor bog ...It was hooking ..

Wait until the Beast goes on a diet and the performance aftermarket goes on stream, you have to remember this is still a new bike with very little add ons :clapping:
it's reported on the Gen 2 site of a member running 9.49@149mph :worthy:

Back