Jet kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollin thunder

Reaction score
is there a big differance over Seans jet kit set up over a Dynojet kit besides the Dyno jet kit i think runs maybe around 100.00 and has no modified airbox .I have a two brothers racing 4 into one header and exhaust set up .I am not sure what i am running for jets but i get 30mpg even when i go easy on it ,and that seems kind of low but the bike runs well other than that.

The stage seven is not $100 (which is closest to my kit). If you have the stage one ($100ish) then that's the problem with your fuel mileage.

I have heard that the stage 7 is for racing applications only .Is that true?.

Nah - it's for anyone who wants to get worse MPG, more noise (pod air filters are way noisier than the airbox), a dirty engine (that crankcase breather thingy), lose the vboost kick (open all the time/removed, what a shame!) and don't realize that Sean's jet kit is way better to tune yer motor to a full exhaust system properly!

Oh - and also for peeps who believe that a Stage VII will make their bike cooler/faster/more powerful according to advert materials, without doing anything else to their motor :rofl_200:

lots of guys running stage 7 with just fine mileage. i know bill k is for one.

i'd still recommend a morley kit tho with vboost always on and stage 7 needles.

Back