June events in Michigan!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMaxChuck

Reaction score
Morning! Got a flyer from Fox Powersports in Grand Rapids listing a couple of events they are sponsoring in June :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

June 8 and 9 the Star/ Yamaha trailer will be at Fox Shawmut Hills and they will be offering up demo rides on alot of the lineup. Rides are free and Ken Blackport (manager) says they will probably have dogs and drinks on Saturday!

June 17 (Fathers day) from 10-4PM Fox is sponsoring a "Beat your buddy at the track" day at Martin 131 dragway. This might be the safest way for some of my VMax brothers and sisters to strut their stuff SAFELY! Come on down VMaxMike!

If and when I get any further info on either event I will post up. Mark your calendars and let the fun begin!:clapping::clapping:

Thanks for the posting Chuck. With a dusting of snow on the ground here in Midland now :snow: .... something nice to look forward to.

Do you think they will have a Gen2 on hand for riders to run through the gears .... I mean, test ride ? :banana:

+1 Jeff, something to look forward to with this morning's temp sitting mid teens. I hope they have the Gen2 and the Super Tenere. Both are out of my price range but high on the "wish" list! :drool:
Looking forward to a riding season of Michigan events!:punk:

Thanks for the posting Chuck. With a dusting of snow on the ground here in Midland now :snow: .... something nice to look forward to.

Do you think they will have a Gen2 on hand for riders to run through the gears .... I mean, test ride ? :banana:

Jeff, I'm hoping you'll own one by then! :eusa_dance:I'll check with Ken at Shawmut Hills when we get a little closer to the time.....don't know what they'll have yet!

Seemed like a couple of good "reasons" to meet up, hang out and swap a story or two.

Best regards, Chuck

Well Steve, Does that mean we can expect you and Rob too?......................:biglaugh:......................Tom.

What the hell happen to rob-man? Hope life is going good for him.

Back