Karma Time Bitchez

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way to get someone out of a trailer park around here is when they get voted out by a tornader :biglaugh:

Pictures as promised:

Big up's to Viciouscycle for the Forward Controls hook up.

I guess this is what I get for being a nice guy?:hmmm:

Attachments

• 100_0292.JPG
    100_0292.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0291.JPG
    100_0291.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_0293.JPG
    100_0293.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_0295.JPG
    100_0295.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 16
Why in the hell didn't anybody slap me - I totally missed the contest for the seat.
I'm on here almost every frigging day......shit
I'm pissed now, ^%$(#@!

Also, because you guys brought up the fact that you can carry. Here we're not allowed because our rights have been stepped on by our government. If you want protection call the police, allot of good that does when it takes them 15min to respond on a good night. What a joke !

I'll tell the dude who is trying to rob me OR who wants to kill me to wait for 20 mins. I don't think so !

Thanks - now I'll have to go for donuts to help comfort my anger...I'll have another chat with the boys in blue while I'm there.

Hey Robbarrie,

If it helps you ease your pain I will send you some:

M4 x .7 x 12mm Flathead socket screws in black, for the master cylinder covers.

I wouldn't expect ya to do that, seriously, nice gesture though. I was just kidding about being pissed. I'm not really, but I still find it hard to believe I missed it. :biglaugh: because I'm on here so much. Some days a few mins, some a few hours.

Then again you could be pulling my legs too.......mommy help ! You can send me a parts bike, I really need one of those.

BTW; l be sure that I get screwed later too.

Um...........................:th_signs60:

Naw man just kiddin' It's was over like 2 weeks ago. sorry man.

Back