Karma Time Bitchez

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea Sigs are sweeeeet. But alas I am left handed and their set up is of no use to me. :(
I am anxiously awating the release of the FNP45.

But in the mean time I have a saddle to give away............................................................................................................................................................................so with out further adue.
Ladies and Gentlemen.....
My girl is 14 years and 4 months old

So that totals 172 months.
So with a guess that was only 11 months off our winner and Pimp of the day....
wfcall
of Baytown, Texas with a guess of 15 Years and 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you put it to good use.
If I see it on Ebay i'm gonna kick ya in the ding ding.

I'll stick to my Rugers.My p90 and p89 are both ambidextrious.If they won't cut it the super redhawk 454 will.

congrats Rusty......
I got my newly painted rear fender back.....got it installed last night, along with my garage door opener.....and I wired it to my headlight like joe said.....hit hi-beam.....voila!
hit hi-beam again.....closes.....LOVE IT!
gonna kill the battery tho playing with it.....lol
16.00 for the remote on ebay.....its the size of a zippo..... from jollytec (I tried looking them up.....think they are out of business)

I have seen a lot of discussion on riding and packin'.

What do you do with your sidearm when you ride?

I can hijack this one all I want, I started it ;)

The .357 fits in any of my pockets.It fits into front or back pockets of jeans and no one would ever know it was there.If I am more serious I use an under arm holster with a bigger pistol.The p90, .45 acp is my favorite for protection.Groups real well too.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

I won't sell it on Ebay for sure, gonna strip it down to the pan and use it for drag racing.

Might put the cover and pad up in the same manner vmaxind did the seat tho'

later,

Rusty

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

I won't sell it on Ebay for sure, gonna strip it down to the pan and use it for drag racing.

Might put the cover and pad up in the same manner vmaxind did the seat tho'

later,

Rusty

If you're going to strip it, I'd love to swap it for mine, and you can strip it instead. Mine is a stock seat that was stripped and then recovered with only a tiny layer of padding. (previous owner was short) I'd like something closer to stock. If you're interested in swapping, I'll pay shipping for both seats, naturally.

If Rusty says yes,

And you don't live in BFE

I'll send you the Stock saddle as soon as Rusty gets yours?

Pm him and see what he says.

If Rusty says yes,

And you don't live in BFE

I'll send you the Stock saddle as soon as Rusty gets yours?

Pm him and see what he says.

Rusty says yes!

Shad, I was hoping someone might have this idea since I hate to strip a good seat. Theres no need to wait on the arrival of my future seat from Malcom tho' Go ahead and send your "Karma" seat to Malcom and then he can send me his.

karma work both ways if he doesn't right?:whistlin:

I don't want him to go without a seat in primo riding weather.

And thanks again! Much appreciated..and I will pay it forward..

Rusty

congrats Rusty......
I got my newly painted rear fender back.....got it installed last night, along with my garage door opener.....and I wired it to my headlight like joe said.....hit hi-beam.....voila!
hit hi-beam again.....closes.....LOVE IT!
gonna kill the battery tho playing with it.....lol
16.00 for the remote on ebay.....its the size of a zippo..... from jollytec (I tried looking them up.....think they are out of business)
It's easier to hook up to the horn, but it drives the neighbors and wives nuts :biglaugh:
You'll never go without it again, and that's my passed karma.

It's easier to hook up to the horn, but it drives the neighbors and wives nuts :biglaugh:
You'll never go without it again, and that's my passed karma.

I was thinking of the horn.....just to piss off my asshole neighbor that refuses to be a snow bird and move to Florida....lol

Oh my god, It won't stop!

I just secured a deal with ViciousCycle that has made basically the impossible occur.

All because I started this little giveaway!

I have been paid back ten fold in a matter of 8 days since my little giveaway.

Thanks to wfcall for that great guess, and a big thank you to ViciousCycle for chiming in on the swap.

I was just along for the ride and in the end we all came out ahead!

Pictures coming in about 7-10 days.......................:th_image003:

Dreamster...
When an asshole northener moves to Florida, we turn Up the heat till they leave. And if that doesn't get em out, we stir up a couple of hurricanes to get them movin back home. LOL!

Dreamster...
When an asshole northener moves to Florida, we turn Up the heat till they leave. And if that doesn't get em out, we stir up a couple of hurricanes to get them movin back home. LOL!

Robert,What about the 1,000,000 gays in Miami and the 5,000,000 Cubans or other spanish speaking people everywhere..This is what usually drives the northerners back home.

Good job not wrecking yet!Better knock on some wood somewhere.The Vmax can bite you in the ass in an instant.

Robert,What about the 1,000,000 gays in Miami and the 5,000,000 Cubans or other spanish speaking people everywhere..This is what usually drives the northerners back home.

Good job not wrecking yet!Better knock on some wood somewhere.The Vmax can bite you in the ass in an instant.

Hey Shawn you're hiding subliminal messages in your post.

"about gays in Miami, what drives good job, some wood, somewhere bite you in the ass in an instant" :hmmm:

ya know....my asshole neighbor DID get kicked outta a trailer court in Florida.....they couldnt keep their noses to theirselves.....everybody got together and voted them out.....lol
lucky me!

Back