Keepin' it in the family

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
Picking up my '95 V-Max this weekend built by my late Uncle who was the brother I never had. PCW bored to 1411 w/ more mods than Rachel Welch. This bike is sharp, looks like it's on steroids, can't wait.

Man, with that description, it's gunna be AWESOME! :biglaugh:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Picking it up this weekend
So I am guessing no pics till then

:punk:I am sure if Sean had something to do with it, it will be cool.

Bud sorry to hear about your uncle, happy you got the bike. I know it will not replace him but when you ride you will always have him with you. Cheers man

So I am guessing no pics till then

:punk:I am sure if Sean had something to do with it, it will be cool.

Bud sorry to hear about your uncle, happy you got the bike. I know it will not replace him but when you ride you will always have him with you. Cheers man

Thanks a ton man, those are my thoughts exactly. I'll have Jig take a few pics and will post ASAP. My last road bike was a 1100 Midnight Special, he promised this V-Max will make that seem like a Honda 90! Be well!

Hey Bud, glad you found this place.

Here are some pics to quell the masses:

when my dad first got the vmax in 1998:
mvc005sa.jpg

mvc010sj.jpg

mvc012sn.jpg

one around 2000 at our annual family vacation in Long Lake, NY taking his younger brother Russ for a ride and we were short a helmet...so I offered up a collander and bungee chord. One of my most prized memories and pictures:
brother2k.jpg

one of dad on the bike in 2002 shortly after he put supertrapps on it and starting to 'understand' the vmax lol!:
mvc007sb.jpg

indirectly related, a tattoo i got that included a superhawk, another bike my dad owned:
pict4940smallflip.jpg

my racing buddy mike books on dad's bike in 2006 just a couple months after my dad's wreck on mike's bike:
pict4579.jpg

how i got the bike back in 5 boxes and a rolling frame when FastBikesUSA fucked me over on repairing their work in 2007:
img0183yfz.jpg

img0210lo.jpg

and lettin dad see that it's all back together thanks to Sean Morley and Dan Stadt at Stadtcycle.com:
img0365dk.jpg

on a date with my wife in Grand Haven, MI 2008:
img1284ez.jpg

img1292ui.jpg

starting to realize i might be emotionally attached to too many bikes 11! lol!:
img1291dt.jpg

my son and i going for our first real decent streetride together to Holland Beach in 2010 (i also have some awesome pics by Killboy.com of me and him at Deals Gap on the Vmax and the KZ440...but can't find them right now):
img1646kx.jpg

img1679n.jpg

at Muskegon bikefest with my wife:
img1720yg.jpg

img1726d.jpg

another downtown Grand Rapids on the bike all day at Blues on the Mall and Taco Boy with Debi:
img1788c.jpg

img1794tt.jpg

loaded up for my big cross country trip:
img0012rf.jpg

and handing it over to my cousin Bud this weekend. It will be bittersweet, but I'm so pumped that he's going to continue on with the family tradition of this bike:
img2507pp.jpg

Nice,...real nice! Thanks Jig, I'll be saving most of them to my album,...as soon as my eyes dry......

That's a very beautiful bike btw......

Thanks, appreciate it. It was my late Uncle's fixation, he was an engineer who owned some nice muscle cars back in the day and just became interested in bikes. Figured if I can't have him here then the V-Max would be the next best thing! He did an awesome job w/ the mods, Sean Morley had a hand in doing it right. Is it spring yet!!

Back