Kerker Exhaust questions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim-4878

Reaction score
Hello,
I have two kerker cans with 2" inlets and wondered if they are supposed to be slip ons? I have a holeshot system right now so I can't look at my bike.

I'm almost ashamed to revel this but:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280240429810

I just got these with my bike and just needed to sell them, I just don't know anything about them since I didn't buy them. So I have a hard time answering questions about them, such as the one above. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim

They are not the Kerker slipons (which I have) so they must be ones that go with the Kerker full system.

My guess is they are from the slip on setup just don't have the adapter pipe.

Someone should know...

Frank

well, thats a good question I cant asnwer, I have the full kerker and the slip on end clamp is way to small for the mid pipe. I dont know what they are for, unless they were used from a different bike

The cans you have are a universal can or made for another bike. Those are definitely NOT the slip ons or 4-1 cans.

I would say they ARE for the Vmax but are missing the adapter pipe. I have a pair of the adapter pipes with a pair of nasty cans. If those have good cans I would consider buying them from you.

Sean

Tim,

Just wanted to say that I got your gauge cluster in the mail today, and thanks for the good deal.

You're one fast shipper :biglaugh:

Neil

Back