Kerker & no airbox jetting question!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rzubonja

Reaction score
Hello all,

i have a Kerker 4-1 and want to put 4 single air filters directly on the carbs (removing the airbox).

Is there a simple answer to the question which jetting would be the best for this combination????

Hello all,

i have a Kerker 4-1 and want to put 4 single air filters directly on the carbs (removing the airbox).

Is there a simple answer to the question which jetting would be the best for this combination????

Your going to need air correctors as well to run individual filters. You could save yourself all the hassle and purchase Morley's muscle kit. It contains everything you need and ppl are getting more hp out of this kit then the DJ stage 7 with the individual filters.

Just click on the "Morley's Muscle" banner near the top of the page.

Last edited:
Dyno Jets Air Restrictors which you can buy diurectly from them goto there website and call them directly on the phone..

You are also going to need to make a new puke system since you no longer will have the airbox. There is a thread here if you use the search and type in keywords individual air filters

If you keep your stock airbox intact and leave it in place, you can simply change the jets out to 150's and go. You can either leave the v-boost intact like it is or unplug it in the open position. My kit simply maximizes the potential and we do use the stock airbox but with a modified lid and different jetting.

You can get the air correctors and individual filters too like you asked about. I would still suggest 150 mains setup that way.

Sean

Then your not going to run 4 individual air filters.. What is it your trying to achieve??

Well, i have the open Kerker exhaust and stock carbs then...

As far as i have understood some rejetting would also improve HP in this setup.

As far as i have understood some rejetting would also improve HP in this setup.

And your correct :biglaugh:. The Vmax responds very well to pipes and carb kits.
Like what was posted earlier, Sean Morley's kit is well worth the money and I guarantee you won't be dissapointed with the performance of it.

Back