Know your mechanic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your not asking because I never touched them--he took them to another mechanic-this was straight off of his page....
Raymond West

The wooden front brake feeling is gone not sure how he did it, his name is Danny Tannhill jr he had repair ad on Facebook marketplace with v max pic.
Are you off your meds?

You need to quit coming back acting as different people you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about ! You just can't stand it and always think you are right. It is so easy to pick out your BS every time you come back. How about ho fuck yourself !!
Don't threaten me when you got caught trying to frame someone.

This is name you were using I believe. Tell me that's not true. I haven't said one lie on this entire post-it is copied of off his Facebook page. You guys make mistakes but you can't admit it.
Yes I use that name when I am in FB jail and strait out tell everyone it's me that is the difference between you and I. Bkackmax and I am sure I can look and find the 2 other names you used before on here.

You can't can't admit your mistakes so you point the finger elsewhere? The facts are right there on his page--he says he paid $900 for carbs he had to take to another mechanic.
I've played this game too many times with you already and like I said it's just getting too old.

Good-bye!

Just my 2 cents, I sent my carbs to Danny about 2 years ago. During the cleaning and reassembly process one of the carb bodies broke. When Danny let me know what happened I offered to pay for the new body but Danny refused and took care of it himself. When I got the carbs back and installed them the bike ran great. I think the price was around $500. I'm not taking any sides here just relaying my experience.

Doug

I've played this game too many times with you already and like I said it's just getting too old.

Good-bye!
I leave you with my last response from Mr. West, "Seems I had a loose plug on right rear cylinder that was causing all the problems I never checked them after tune up, cops install and carb install"

Jon, are you playing around with the texts again?​

I'm done to once again he showed up with the same old BS it is really old.
Same-o same-o! I looked back and found the email stream between me & Raymond West. He had some running problems after the rebuild that I tried helping him with...here is his last email:

"Seems I had a loose plug on right rear cylinder that was causing all the problems I never checked them after tune up, cops install and carb install"

Another one of his favorite tricks is to change the wording of someone else's texts.

Same-o same-o! I looked back and found the email stream between me & Raymond West. He had some running problems after the rebuild that I tried helping him with...here is his last email:

"Seems I had a loose plug on right rear cylinder that was causing all the problems I never checked them after tune up, cops install and carb install"

Another one of his favorite tricks is to change the wording of someone else's texts.
BS-would you like a screenshot or would you just prefer to live with your lies. You guys never change with the abuse do you. Evidence is there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 1.55.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 1.55.18 PM.png
    822.1 KB · Views: 0
You started it by trying to frame someone.
No names were mentioned. The fact you got so butt hurt over it only means you are ashamed over it because you could not fix it right ! You have been offered expense paid trips if you can back up all your dyno claims and drag racing claims but you have denied all of them. He'll I would think so expense paid vacation would be nice but the point is you know you can't back any of it up ! You have swindled tons of people out of money on cracked coil bullshit ! When all they needed was new plug caps and wires. I am going to do a video in that to spraying water directly on cracked coils. I am sure you will say it was rigged to ! You have threatened to kick my ass , my best friends ass and numerous others you have been given addresses to for that ! I have never seen a person with so many names and personalities! All I can say is show up to a rally and back up your claims and I'm talking about all of them !

Back