Kudos to Progressive Suspension

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heretic

Reaction score
I purchased a set of the 412 rear shocks for my bike in January 2007 and noticed a few weeks ago that one was starting to leak. I knew that the one year warranty was up, but I thought I would call them to see if they could do anything for me since they were still fairly new. I was told to send them the shocks and if it was a blatant defect that they could fix the shock(s) for me and send them back, but it was at the discretion of the warranty inspector guy. If not a defect I would have to pay for any replacement parts and labor to get them right again. Fine, I sent them in. Yesterday I received a box of brand spankin' new 412s from Progressive! I think that replacing a set of shocks that ran out of warranty 7 months ago when they didn't need to is fantastic service, especially in todays world of 'F^&k the consumer, just get their money'.

I know the 412s are the bottom end of the replacement shock hierarchy but I now have a lot of respect and admiration for Progressive Suspension.

Sweet!

Can I have my piece of shit shocks back now? lol

Nice to hear that a company gives enough of a damn about the customer to treat them right. I guess instead of just replacing my 418's I will have them rebuilt this winter.

Back