KURYAKYN Silver Bullet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryu34

Reaction score
Anyone install these turn signals on their bike? I really like the look of them, but I'm having trouble figuring out which one will fit.

OK so for all of us you have to add pictures... :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 3c43_2.jpg
    3c43_2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 43
Just FYI, I have a lot of Kuyryakn stuff on my bike and the majority of it has questionable (read shitty) chrome as far as longevity. I don't ride in the rain but then again, I am not waxing my chrome either. I just wipe it down after washing. For what they charge, I am really having second thoughts on replacing it with the same. Only my handgrips have stayed nice. The grip rests are peeling, the pegs are peeling, stilleto bar ends are ok. The maltese mirrors were polised once and are down to the copper. The voltage monitor finish is going. Although I like the looks, the chrome don't last long unless maybe you polish or oil it constantly.:bang head:

Just FYI, I have a lot of Kuyryakn stuff on my bike and the majority of it has questionable (read shitty) chrome as far as longevity. I don't ride in the rain but then again, I am not waxing my chrome either. I just wipe it down after washing. For what they charge, I am really having second thoughts on replacing it with the same. Only my handgrips have stayed nice. The grip rests are peeling, the pegs are peeling, stilleto bar ends are ok. The maltese mirrors were polised once and are down to the copper. The voltage monitor finish is going. Although I like the looks, the chrome don't last long unless maybe you polish or oil it constantly.:bang head:

Thanks for the heads up on Kuryakyn. I have been looking at some of there products. Not now.:eusa_dance:

Thanks for the heads up. I did buy their ISO grips (installing today) however maybe I'll look elsewhere for the turn signals. I've had a hard time finding good ones. Those were the first I've seen that don't look like cheap plastic junk. Suggestions?

Latest posts

Back