Length of stainless steel brake/clutch line hoses???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lenght of stainless steel brake/clutch line hoses???

That's pretty cheap! And if you get the 2 line system you'll have them for about half what we sell Galfers for. The stock 3 line system will get you closer to our price though. I would think the line would be good enough but sometimes you get what you pay for too!

I don't have the specs for the lines since we let Galfer do all our measuring. They have all the OEM line specs though they may not be listed anywere you can find. Just measure up your lines.

Sean

Anytime something is half price you may get what you pay for, something to keep in mind!

That's pretty cheap! And if you get the 2 line system you'll have them for about half what we sell Galfers for. The stock 3 line system will get you closer to our price though. I would think the line would be good enough but sometimes you get what you pay for too!

I don't have the specs for the lines since we let Galfer do all our measuring. They have all the OEM line specs though they may not be listed anywere you can find. Just measure up your lines.

Sean

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Anytime something is half price you may get what you pay for, something to keep in mind!
Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I haven't bought them...so that we can't be sure here.

Anyway here are some specs, from the clutch and rear brake lines that i was able to find on the web.

Attachments

• clutch_line.jpg
    clutch_line.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 28
  • rear_brake_line.jpg
    rear_brake_line.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 25

I haven't bought them...so that we can't be sure here.

Anyway here are some specs, from the clutch and rear brake lines that i was able to find on the web.

i just had a rear brake line new in package I sold, but forgot about this thread. if you PM jojo2667 he might be able to measure once he gets it.

Latest posts

Back