letting it rip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

113s&s

Reaction score
well i let the out dated 06 beast go in first gear...next thing i know....the wheel is off the ground and getting higher and higher as it start pulling harder....was never one for wheelies...must of been up for 30 40 feet..thats a first for me.....what id like to know how you guys get it in second gear while wheel is still up in the air...im thinking no clutch...let off of gas a hair and hit 2nd...?

well i let the out dated 06 beast go in first gear...next thing i know....the wheel is off the ground and getting higher and higher as it start pulling harder....was never one for wheelies...must of been up for 30 40 feet..thats a first for me.....what id like to know how you guys get it in second gear while wheel is still up in the air...im thinking no clutch...let off of gas a hair and hit 2nd...?

Shift and it will come down surprisingly soft or not at all... Shift fast though...

Mine doesn't come up in first, just spins. When I tag second gear it has startled me and gone to darn near 12 o'clock, but most of the time it floats the tire 6in to a foot when I hit it.

Back