Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I'm always game to hear others opinions and views. The more angles you can understand the closer to the truth you can get.
I hear rotella has zinc, good for the clutches er something.
[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think i will ever get the chance to visit the USA,If i ever did i might not wanna go back home.PS did you get your name from casey jones the famous engine driver,i used to watch the series when i was a kid.Jerry skinner tells a good casey jones story.

Loosely based on the GD song and youthful indiscretions, somehow a parallel was drawn, it sort of stuck.

"The more angles you can understand the closer to the truth you can get".

Critical thinking. Excellent.
Critical thinking seems to be as uncommon as common sense these days.

Man I'm with you FireMedic. These discussions always end the same way, in the insult pit. Let's stick to arguing about which oil we should use.

Yea, how about those Res Sox! I'd switch to synthetic if I could pull it off without clutch slippage.

Last edited:
Personally, I wasn't a big fan of Mr. Trump, but when the choice was between him and Hillary, there just was no choice add the fact that Hillary is a career politician with some rather strong ambitions, I'd rather seen Trump get elected and fail than to see Hillary get elected and REALLY screw up this country even more....IMHO

I'd say Trump is doing as good as a narcissistic game show host can do. I really wish he wasn't so "slimey" as a person and i think he would have much more support as a leader. one way or another we will move on. If there is anything to take out of this it should be to nominate better candidates in the primaries so we aren't stuck with the choices we had last year. I would really like to see the liberatarian and independent parties become a bigger part of the conversation too.
Just my, bias, opinion.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I agree,politics will spoil this forum.I will say this,i am a President Trump fan.I wish someone like him was the BIG CHIEF in my country,i feel it's to late for the uk.

I also agree 1000%.

I"m on a few 300Zx's forum, and the one that I liked the best (300ZXclub.com) has become nothing more than a political and 'today's news' rant forum.

There's like the same 5 bitter guys that are total asshats and use the forum for nothing more than mouthing off. There's actually a forum member with over 11,000 posts and most are totally nothing more than his daily news post where be posts daily news (as if we don't read the news without him posting it for us) then bates people to chime in with an opinion so he can berate them and tell them how wrong they are.
Someone new comes in and asks a tech question, and gets kicked around a bunch as they all tell them to 'don't be stupid and lazy. Look it up.' What a waste.

I'd hate to see this great forum go that route.

Vinnie

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it............

Awesome:thumbs up:

Even during elections when there were lots of folks with lots to say it was pretty isolated to the Burn Out Pit in a handful of threads. It didnt effect the other parts of the forum that I could see. The other sections were business as usual.

I'm on a Venture forum also, there is nothing like a burnout pit, no place for adults to go off the rails and no profanity allowed. G rated to the core. I could do without all the censorship but they are an excellent group of folks on an excellent forum. We are lucky on this part of the forum to have a place to walk the political dog without fucking up the other parts or for members that want no part of it. It really is a sweet setup we have here.

Awesome:thumbs up:

Even during elections when there were lots of folks with lots to say it was pretty isolated to the Burn Out Pit in a handful of threads. It didnt effect the other parts of the forum that I could see. The other sections were business as usual.

I'm on a Venture forum also, there is nothing like a burnout pit, no place for adults to go off the rails and no profanity allowed. G rated to the core. I could do without all the censorship but they are an excellent group of folks on an excellent forum. We are lucky on this part of the forum to have a place to walk the political dog without fucking up the other parts or for members that want no part of it. It really is a sweet setup we have here.

Great. An adult. I not really trying to stir a political pot. I am curious if anyone follows the news about how trump is self-destructing and feels they have been conned. Major internet attack on our Democracy by Russia and our leader responds by tweeting. That is something all patriotic Americans can get behind. Written sarcastically. I leave and come back because I actually have a life. I post on individual VMX friends on occasion. I have a filter I try never to insult a person personally. I have plenty of internet places I can go. Down here with all the American expats Trump is not a welcome name. Especially the people who bought into his Trump Tower condo in TJ. They all got took. Some years in court they got it back.

Forestdaledave.

Great. An adult. I not really trying to stir a political pot. I am curious if anyone follows the news about how trump is self-destructing and feels they have been conned. Major internet attack on our Democracy by Russia and our leader responds by tweeting. That is something all patriotic Americans can get behind. Written sarcastically. I leave and come back because I actually have a life. I post on individual VMX friends on occasion. I have a filter I try never to insult a person personally. I have plenty of internet places I can go. Down here with all the American expats Trump is not a welcome name. Especially the people who bought into his Trump Tower condo in TJ. They all got took. Some years in court they got it back.

Forestdaledave.

Exactly-Follow the news-Conned by the news.
I've read the accusations of members leaving and coming back and personally think that is a ridiculous statement to make unless you are spending too much time here.
I personally feel Trump has a way of exposing idiots without even trying.:confused2:

Does he have rights?
Your post says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I just clicked on it, and it works.

Whether or not he has "rights" has NOTHING to do with the question that I asked Jon. This is the burn out pit, which is an anything goes section of the forum.

It's not about being left or right , Trump supporter or not...that is NOT worthy of discussion among people with no power to change anything . How about we all try to be Americans working against those who wish us harm...it's called priorities , get them straight . :a014:

Latest posts

Back