Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump is a traitor to the USA and a moron. There is a Category 5 shit storm heading Trumps way. Wont hit soon but it will hit. Not just from Mueller's investigation, but also others. Watergate took 27 months and the Cat 5 storm brewing is going to make Watergate look like a kindergarten finger paint project.

Call me full of shit or it all fake news. I don't care. I know history will prove me right. People who are willfully ignoring all the obvious warning signs will have to sort their own conscience out later when they realize they're proud of a traitor.

This is beyond left or right -- this is a matter of right and wrong. But this country is so divided and circling the drain due to that division that it really doesn't matter in the big picture. America has lost its moral compass. And due to that it's an international consensus that America is no longer the leader of the free world -- Germany is now.

Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime.

Trump is a traitor to the USA and a moron. There is a Category 5 shit storm heading Trumps way. Wont hit soon but it will hit. Not just from Mueller's investigation, but also others. Watergate took 27 months and the Cat 5 storm brewing is going to make Watergate look like a kindergarten finger paint project.

Call me full of shit or it all fake news. I don't care. I know history will prove me right. People who are willfully ignoring all the obvious warning signs will have to sort their own conscience out later when they realize they're proud of a traitor.

This is beyond left or right -- this is a matter of right and wrong. But this country is so divided and circling the drain due to that division that it really doesn't matter in the big picture. America has lost its moral compass. And due to that it's an international consensus that America is no longer the leader of the free world -- Germany is now.

Then i will call you 'full of shit" and if you watch the news you are filled with ideas and manipulation of those idiots who own them. I watch it to watch the idiots expose themselves and laugh.:rofl_200:
Do you have a preference as to which channel you prefer and what reason would that be?:confused2:
GMA-George Steponallofus?
Gayle King-Placed by Oprah?
Matt Lauer-the 28 million dollar a year puppet?
Faux News?
I'm gonna go feed the birds outside.
Not too many know the kronk meaning and i do-don't take it personally as you attacked trump so be prepared for others to express themselves---no hard feelings bro.:punk:

Then i will call you 'full of shit" and if you watch the news you are filled with ideas and manipulation of those idiots who own them. I watch it to watch the idiots expose themselves and laugh.:rofl_200:
Do you have a preference as to which channel you prefer and what reason would that be?:confused2:
GMA-George Steponallofus?
Gayle King-Placed by Oprah?
Matt Lauer-the 28 million dollar a year puppet?
Faux News?
I'm gonna go feed the birds outside.
Not too many know the kronk meaning and i do-don't take it personally as you attacked trump so be prepared for others to express themselves---no hard feelings bro.:punk:

I haven't had cable TV since my divorce in 2007, so I don't watch mainstream news. Kronx was a random name generated when I played a video game about 10 years ago and I liked it so I used it ever since.

So congrats on proving you were 100% wrong on all your assumptions. Got any more gems of insight about me while you're batting 1000 Sherlock? As far others expressing different opinions than mine -- I welcome it. I like to hear different perspectives. I'm an American independent who served his country proudly and I believe in the 1st amendment and everyone's right to say what they want -- including calling me full of shit.

I agree. Well written. I never thought I would see it either, but we have recently had lots of unpleasant firsts in the world of politics and society in generally. Circling the drain, fraid' I gawtz to agree.

I told my son, "you will marry the girl i choose."
he said, "no."
i told him, "she is bill gates' daughter."
he said, "yes."
i called bill gates and said, "i want your daughter to marry my son."
bill gates said, "no."
i told bill gates, "my son is the ceo of the world bank."
bill gates said, "ok."
i called the president of world bank and asked him to make my son the ceo.
He said, "no."
i told him, "my son is bill gates' son-in-law."
he said, "ok."
...this is exactly how politics works![/Q

Dave, you nailed it!

I haven't had cable TV since my divorce in 2007, so I don't watch mainstream news. Kronx was a random name generated when I played a video game about 10 years ago and I liked it so I used it ever since.

So congrats on proving you were 100% wrong on all your assumptions. Got any more gems of insight about me while you're batting 1000 Sherlock? As far others expressing different opinions than mine -- I welcome it. I like to hear different perspectives. I'm an American independent who served his country proudly and I believe in the 1st amendment and everyone's right to say what they want -- including calling me full of shit.

None listed were cable tv so strike one on that one Watson, You obtained your info somewhere now didn't you?
A random name took from Steve Vai. Strike two.
"Trump is a traitor to the USA and a moron." I'm sure you didn't think writing that statement was going to stir up anything now did you? Good thing you aren't serving this country or you would be charged with treason!
You asked to be called full of shit and said you didn't care-obviously.
Germany is now the leader of the free world? Strike three.
Love it or Leave it-and you wonder why this country is divided?
You lost the election and call the president a traitor? That man has accomplished far more than you. Easy to see where you coming from.

Donnyboy.. The day will come when Cheetohead is exposed for the fraud he truly is. Hopefully soon. Hopefully you will have realized how Trumpf snookered you and your fellow "patriots" by then.

Donnyboy.. The day will come when Cheetohead is exposed for the fraud he truly is. Hopefully soon. Hopefully you will have realized how Trumpf snookered you and your fellow "patriots" by then.

First President i ever voted for and i'm not young.:clapping:

You're "not young", and this is the first time you voted?
That's nothing to be proud of, son..

There was no one worth it.:rofl_200:

I have never voted for anyone in my life and I'm in closing in on 50. Your right, there as been nobody worth it.

I would counter that there have been plenty worth voting against, and thats what I have been doing every 4 years for quite a while. Trump is just really lucky that so many of us found his rival even more despicable than him.

With all due respect if you failed to vote for or against someone you may not be given full credibility when you have something to say about who won.

Had he lost the whole country would be run like CA, then we could make deep military cuts to bolster hand-outs and public assistance programs while circling the drain of bankruptcy and crushing national debt. We did what we had to do. :clapping:

None listed were cable tv so strike one on that one Watson, You obtained your info somewhere now didn't you?
A random name took from Steve Vai. Strike two.
"Trump is a traitor to the USA and a moron." I'm sure you didn't think writing that statement was going to stir up anything now did you? Good thing you aren't serving this country or you would be charged with treason!
You asked to be called full of shit and said you didn't care-obviously.
Germany is now the leader of the free world? Strike three.
Love it or Leave it-and you wonder why this country is divided?
You lost the election and call the president a traitor? That man has accomplished far more than you. Easy to see where you coming from.

Yea you really got me... those aren't on cable -- I wouldn't know because I DONT WATCH mainstream news. Apparently that logic went right over your head.

You're essentially saying I'm lying about where I got my own screen name from which is pretty remarkable since you don't know me. I don't even know why you're even bringing up my screen name. What does it have to do with anything? But if there is a Steve Vai reference to it that's awesome because I love Steve Vai - I've even made a few posts about him here. However, I have no idea what you're referring to regarding him and my name. A quick search pointed me to KONX/Vai reference, but that's not my screen name. But again, I have no idea why you're even bringing this up. My best guess is if you don't like the message, attack the messenger.

You saying I lost the election is proof you know zero about me or my views. So you're still batting 1000. Good job.

If you want to know my "source" it's called observation and common sense. I don't need a talking head on TV to tell me Trump is a moron. It's pretty obvious when he says things like "No one knew health care could be so complicated." That's up there with Pelosi's "We have to pass it to see what's in it" level of stupidity. Trump says peace in the middle east isn't as tough as people think it is -- another gem of his brilliant statesmanship. He thought being president would be easier than being reality TV star. Calls Comey a "nut job" and Kim Jong Un a "smart cookie." He appoints Rick Perry as head of the Department of Energy when Perry admits he has no idea what the DoE even does. Trump said "People don't ask that question, but why was there a Civil War?" Trump claims he invented the phrase "priming the pump." He insults our allies in the UK and Germany and praises Edrogan and Duterte. Trump is a moron.

As far as Germany being the leader of the free world -- that's the reality. Saying I'm wrong is just you putting your head in the sand.

Looks like the gloves have officially came off guys. As entertaining as it is to follow, keep in mind we are on the same team. Like or dislike trump, we shouldn't let it get too personal.
In light of our differences keep in mind what we all can agree on, which is...
Well I'm sure there is something. Lol

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Yea you really got me... those aren't on cable -- I wouldn't know because I DONT WATCH mainstream news. Apparently that logic went right over your head.

You're essentially saying I'm lying about where I got my own screen name from which is pretty remarkable since you don't know me. I don't even know why you're even bringing up my screen name. What does it have to do with anything? But if there is a Steve Vai reference to it that's awesome because I love Steve Vai - I've even made a few posts about him here. However, I have no idea what you're referring to regarding him and my name. A quick search pointed me to KONX/Vai reference, but that's not my screen name. But again, I have no idea why you're even bringing this up. My best guess is if you don't like the message, attack the messenger.

You saying I lost the election is proof you know zero about me or my views. So you're still batting 1000. Good job.

If you want to know my "source" it's called observation and common sense. I don't need a talking head on TV to tell me Trump is a moron. It's pretty obvious when he says things like "No one knew health care could be so complicated." That's up there with Pelosi's "We have to pass it to see what's in it" level of stupidity. Trump says peace in the middle east isn't as tough as people think it is -- another gem of his brilliant statesmanship. He thought being president would be easier than being reality TV star. Calls Comey a "nut job" and Kim Jong Un a "smart cookie." He appoints Rick Perry as head of the Department of Energy when Perry admits he has no idea what the DoE even does. Trump said "People don't ask that question, but why was there a Civil War?" Trump claims he invented the phrase "priming the pump." He insults our allies in the UK and Germany and praises Edrogan and Duterte. Trump is a moron.

As far as Germany being the leader of the free world -- that's the reality. Saying I'm wrong is just you putting your head in the sand.

My best guess is Plain and simple You called Trump and Traitor and a moron-i'm sure you posted that not expect any retaliation? You attacked the President. I see a traitor here-like i said it is a good thing you are not serving this country as that is Treason. Hopefully Trump will win another term and you'll have that to live with. Adios Wat:looser:son

I fought in Vietnam and was asked to fight in two others and lost two older brothers in there.
I believe in freedom of speech and i believe i served my country well as well as my brothers did.
I'm lucky to be here and i killed men there i did not want to.
It is a different story when you are looking someone in the eyes and take their life.
That is the reason i did not go back.
I just don't appreciate anyone calling the President of the United States a traitor and a moron.

I fought in Vietnam and was asked to fight in two others and lost two older brothers in there.
I believe in freedom of speech and i believe i served my country well as well as my brothers did.
I'm lucky to be here and i killed men there i did not want to.
It is a different story when you are looking someone in the eyes and take their life.
That is the reason i did not go back.
I just don't appreciate anyone calling the President of the United States a traitor and a moron.

My brother died from flying Agent Orange in, he was a Crew Chief on a C-130.
I was there in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia so the rest of what you said, I can relate to. Especially your last statement. I couldn't go back because of the clearance I was given. Travel restriction have applied ever since. You just don't say what you said... Especially in print......

I have never voted for anyone in my life and I'm in closing in on 50. Your right, there as been nobody worth it.

I would counter that there have been plenty worth voting against, and thats what I have been doing every 4 years for quite a while. Trump is just really lucky that so many of us found his rival even more despicable than him.

With all due respect if you failed to vote for or against someone you may not be given full credibility when you have something to say about who won.

Had he lost the whole country would be run like CA, then we could make deep military cuts to bolster hand-outs and public assistance programs while circling the drain of bankruptcy and crushing national debt. We did what we had to do. :clapping:

+1 in a nut shell.

Back