Like tattoos?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a load of crap! (literally):rofl_200:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 57
I don't have any, but I love those tattoo shows. Some of those guys are excellent artists. She looks like a candidate for tattoo nightmares. Nasty:hitsfan:

Here's one.

I don't have any, but I love those tattoo shows. Some of those guys are excellent artists. She looks like a candidate for tattoo nightmares. Nasty:hitsfan:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 32
Looks like "pokey" with wings. Lets see if anybody gets that reference:eusa_dance:

Unlike love, tats are permanent. I guess they can be covered or removed. It's good to trust your artist. Someone close to me got one of his wife and step children, first one at 50 years old. A year later, his marriage is on the rocks and his step kids aren't too fond of him. I guess he can leave his shirt on.
biglaugh.gif

Many years ago the whole MC was getting the colors done on their bicep. The artist was the Pres. He was good, when he was sober. But, we all got together and were having a good old time while waiting. I was next and my Bro came out and showed me his. He said, is this on crooked? Dam it was awful. I passed. Dick gets to show his grandchildren his crooked tat today, poor guy. He's still pissed.
30.gif
It's not one of the memories we remissness about when we get together.

I think the surrounding flies are a nice touch.

"Who's Pokey?" Ummm, would Gumby know? No internet browsing needed.

Latest posts

Back