Long shot ,,,,,,,,,,But ya never know.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a street car , I won't be drag racing it , just playing , kinda like I do with my Vmax!
And you are correct, I want to keep it appearing as stock as possible, but the tiny tires just don't cut it with 400+ HP.
My plan is for the tires to be the week spot , I'd rather replace tires then twist the body, it's pretty nice.if it would of had a motor and tranny in it I'd have left it alone but since it didn't what else would I do with it?:ummm:
http://www.hoosiertirecustommfg.com...oip53aF_t4EZoO97vHKMNQslOqA5xxoCMGPw_wcBMabye they can make you a set of rears.Im just not sure.It is a sharp lil vega,Just not sure what to say.Big tires will help you rpm problem,But not the chassis,I put a v8 in a s-10 with a big set of tires and snapped axles like pencils.Went to a 9 inch ford rear with 28 spline axles did about the same thing.Redone the rear a 3rd time with a spool and 34 spline moser axles and it survived.theres a picture of it on my page.Just would like for the vega to be fun not a money pit.Not sure what to tell you at this point.best of luck.terry.

He will need a roll cage ,Sub frame connectors,And all kinds of other stuff.But he is not wanting any of it .He just wanted taller tires to slow down the engine rpm's.If he could find taller tires and be really easy with it.It may hang together.Not commented on this in a while,Believe he;s thinking.Wanting not to change much.

+1 on the subframe connectors as a bare minimum, shock tower bracing would be a plus to. I can understand not wanting to go with a full cage.

Latest posts

Back