Looking for a Morgan carb tune pro.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for new, you can only get the better deal by buying directly from morgan himself. i've seen new ones on fleabay, but when i was in the market, the ebay vendors wanted more $$s (without shipping) for theirs than the $$/??s morgan wanted with shipping. i've also seen used ones on fleaby, but same story, more $$s than $$/??s. good luck.

I bought mine right after the Michigan VMOA rally, and it was the same thing as ninjaneer. couldn't find any cheaper on ebay, so I bought directly from morgan. he also has a deal on the pouch right now, and shipping was surprisingly quick, like a week and a half if I remember correctly.

As stated direct from morgan is the best deal, mine did however take just over 4 weeks to get here, thier site stated that might happen with the shipping so I expected it

ordered mine directly from Morgan. Shipping was quick and came with a case as well.

Buy direct it will be worth the wait, besides if you buy from another supplier they may not hold up to Morgan's warranty. I found this on their site under FAQ's.

Q. Is the Carbtune guaranteed?
A. Yes. It's guaranteed for a year but we expect it to have a very long service life. Some of our original Carbtunes are still in service after 20 years.

Thanks for the info guys, I ordered one yesterday 9-13-11 directly from Morgan. $107.00 US with storage case.

Last edited:
Chuck, you'll become the "carb sync guru of western Mi" with your new Morgan Carbtune unit in no time flat ! :worthy:
I'll PM you a 2 pg summary to keep in the carbtune storage case that's a nice reference to the carb sync process from start to finish.

Thanks for the info guys, I ordered one yesterday 9-12-11 directly from Morgan. $101.00 US with storage case.
Money well spent. IMHO. I guess I lucked out. Got it on E-bay for a good price. Looked brand new. I used the mercury stick, and never thought I'd want to use anything else. Till I used the newer carb tune. Nice to use, and you won't have to chase mercury balls across the floor.
Steve-o

Money well spent. IMHO. I guess I lucked out. Got it on E-bay for a good price. Looked brand new. I used the mercury stick, and never thought I'd want to use anything else. Till I used the newer carb tune. Nice to use, and you won't have to chase mercury balls across the floor.
Steve-o

I was hoping to find a good used one but had no luck, KosRider has synced my carbs before with his Morgan Carbtune and I knew then I had to have one. It's a nice easy unit to operate and well worth $107.00 new with a storage case.

Last edited:
Chuck, you'll become the "carb sync guru of western Mi" with your new Morgan Carbtune unit in no time flat ! :worthy:
I'll PM you a 2 pg summary to keep in the carbtune storage case that's a nice reference to the carb sync process from start to finish.
Thanks Jeff, I sent you my email address. I watched Bill pull my carbs last week to check a few things and all my floats were way out, had a little crud in one also. We got it running pretty good again but I can tell I need my carbs synced, I feel pretty confident I can pull them now and do some work on them myself if I need to in the future, Bill had them on the bench in 20 minutes :punk:

Got my carb tune today in the mail, I ordered it on the 13 and got it on the 20th. They said it could take up to 2 weeks but I got it in 7 days! Vary smooth transaction, total price shipped to my door with money conversion fee was $107.00 US.:punk: Thanks for the info guys....

Back