looking to buy vmax or muscle car

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
hi gang.....well I'm driving accross canada and will be by saskatoon soon.
anyone from there to quebec having bike or hotrod for sale I'd be interested. I got empty car trailer...

thanks

I'm a bit out of the way lol but just finished up a 98 Vmax. Got a few others for sale but again a bit out of the way!

Ro , what kind of muscle car you looking for and in what shape , I know where theres a honey hole of mostly OLDS muscle cars , all need restoring but theres some cool cars

thanks sean ya was looking for something on route. should have thought of thos when I left the yukon hahaha.

rick.....I'm alwys into getting any olds.....do tell do tell

there in my town , theres a 66 442 ragtop , a couple 68-70 442 w30's theres a 70 buick GS stage 1 that the motor was pulled with a spun barring at 50K, a 67 F 85. A vista cruiser. And alot more I dont remember. I belive the guy said he had tittles for everything too. All need to be restored but their the real deal. pretty sure he had a few 70 -73 cutlass S cars too. Its a shame , most will rot there.

I think it was Hot Rod that did a story on the Cutlass S as an alternative to the 442. They used one as a project car, and did many of the Royal Bobcat tricks to the Olds to make it more-fun for the strip. It was the 350 engine, not the 400 or 455 they had in it. I think that was about '68 the story came-out.

Too bad you won't be this way, my family and friends are in the business. Mostly A and F body GM cars. Anything from full on restored to needing restoration. A couple of months ago I could have set you up with a California 1971 Buick GS contvertible with 100,000 original miles all original!

Good Luck with your hunt.

ya think I remember thst olds build pretty sweet.

as I hsv 2 67 cutlass one needs fenders been lookin for years rest car is mint...other I've had for 18 yrs....raced it lots...sold my two 72 to get it. got three parts 68 and 6 455 a 400 , 425 few 350 and 403's......I think I like olds lol.

anyways was lookin since I'm driving with empty trailer about 6000 km.....perfect opertunity that's all.

but rick we need to talk this week.

side note.....drags on wed to see zak maybe?

Back