Looks like crime pays after all

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Couple of months old now, but I just found it. Truthorfiction confirms it, along with a hundred or so other sites and reports. Funny, though, snopes knows nothing about it. Wonder how that can be? They couldn't possible be leftist liberals, could they?

Jesse Jackson, Jr. 17 year veteran of the US Congress, suddenly gets a "mood disorder" (about the same time he learned he was to be indicted) and is going to prison for 2.5 years. Because his "mood disorder" was so severe, he has become disabled and will receive $8700 per month as a disability payment as well as $45000 a year from his congressional pension, a total of about $150K per year.

Is this a great country or what?

By the way, I have had a rather substantial "mood disorder disability" ever since Obama got elected in 2008. I have not committed any felonies, have not been convicted and sentenced to prison and I don't get squat - other than a higher and higher tax bill every year and the privilege of watching our federal deficit grow every day of the year.

PLEASE CHECK BELOW, KINDA MAKES YOU SICK TO YOUR STOMACH, DOESN'T IT?

Jesse Jackson Jr. to Grab $8,700 Per Month in Disability, Plus Pension In Prison

Gotta love how members of Congress take care of their own WAY better than they take care of our veterans. Effin' snakes.

Google Russell Brand interview , time for change, this current "system" is geared for the few.

Couple of months old now, but I just found it. Truthorfiction confirms it, along with a hundred or so other sites and reports. Funny, though, snopes knows nothing about it. Wonder how that can be? They couldn't possible be leftist liberals, could they?

This is terrible and all that, but what is it that people have against snopes now? The site isn't political at all?

Your own source says so even http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/snopes.htm#.UnKY_dxDtyU

Facts have a liberal bias I guess :rofl_200:

I'd really love to know more about his claims of disability. Bipolar disorder is a very serious condition, but it can be well managed with meds and therapy. There are plenty of people who work full time with the illness.

I can't believe he'd be able to collect it while in prison, since he's not eligible to work anyway.

If those hold up... the system is truly broken.

yea, I've had that same mood disorder since Ob was elected. I can't seem to get my Obamaphone but apparently I CAN get my Obamacare by phone.

Irony...I love it.

yea, I've had that same mood disorder since Ob was elected. I can't seem to get my Obamaphone but apparently I CAN get my Obamacare by phone.

Irony...I love it.
i THAT'S FUNNY AS HELL ! ..:rofl_200: SAD BUT TRUE ! .. :damn angry:

Searching on snopes just now, still reveals no mention of it. Just curious as to why it is so readily available everywhere else, but not there.

You forgot about Jackson's wife, also sentenced, also collecting. This is the tip of the iceburg that is Illinois. Who else is from Illinois......hmmmmmmmm....

Latest posts

Back