lost audio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Hey all need a lil help.Ive lost audio on internet explorer,Also have google chrome .audio is fine on it.Lil help please .Thank you in advance.Poppop.

I should have added it's a windows 7 operating system.Cant figure out why google works and explorer dosent.You puter guy's blow through this,so easy .Thanks again.

I'm no guru for sure Terry, but check this little bit of info out................

You will find a Sound icon in the task bar, right click on it and select “Adjust Audio Properties” and ensure that the checkbox beside Mute is unchecked. If this box is checked, uncheck it and click on Advanced and move the sliders so that all the Settings are set to their maximum.
In windows vista and Windows 7, we have Volume Mixer. Make sure that mute is not enabled and slider is at is maximum position.
If the audio icon is missing from the task bar, click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
If you are Classic View, double click on “Sounds and Audio devices” and select the checkbox beside Place Volume icon in the taskbar and click on OK.

Attachments

• 670px-Resolve-No-Sound-on-Windows-Computer-Step-1.jpg
    670px-Resolve-No-Sound-on-Windows-Computer-Step-1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 8
Is this any audio or only certain things? Does it work if you close chrome and restart explorer? Have you restarted your computer?

I lost audio sometime in the late 1970's after a decade of The Who, Grateful Dead, the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, and 5 years of sitting in an ambulance or fire engine a few feet from a Federal siren or an air horn!:rofl_200:

Attachments

• Who and Jimi Hendrix.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
Thank you all so very much.It looks like it fixed itself ,Damned if i know.Norton went down,Dunno why,Had to reload it said fixing,This morning it uploaded a bunch of security updates had to restart.Only thing i own that falls apart and fixes itself.Wish everything would fix itself.Yea i lost audio once when my x wrapped a pan around my head!video got kinda shitty too_One of life's lesson's.Avoid crazy women,Damn sure dont marry one.Thank you all,wish you a great summer.Terry.

Thank you all so very much.It looks like it fixed itself ,Damned if i know.Norton went down,Dunno why,Had to reload it said fixing,This morning it uploaded a bunch of security updates had to restart.Only thing i own that falls apart and fixes itself.Wish everything would fix itself.Yea i lost audio once when my x wrapped a pan around my head!video got kinda shitty too_One of life's lesson's.Avoid crazy women,Damn sure dont marry one.Thank you all,wish you a great summer.Terry.

She must have been one of them wild red heads..........

This thread is teetering dangerously close to running completely off the rail...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.I love it!

Terry, glad yer 'puter's 'paired!! :clapping:

I lost both audio & video during a golf club incident (#4 iron IFIRC) but both returned eventually and function normally at the time of this writing.....right?....huh?....why is it so dark....why is it ALWAYS so dark? :confused2: :coolgleamA:

This thread is teetering dangerously close to running completely off the rail...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.I love it!

Terry, glad yer 'puter's 'paired!! :clapping:

I lost both audio & video during a golf club incident (#4 iron IFIRC) but both returned eventually and function normally at the time of this writing.....right?....huh?....why is it so dark....why is it ALWAYS so dark? :confused2: :coolgleamA:
Damn now i know why i dont like golf.Sounds like my x.Seemed like she was always wanting to break my bean.Danny it's dark for me too.When my blood pressure goes up i see two of everything.Drain bamage!!My x was a brunette

Back