Love these rims!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of their cylinder side covers, I bought 'em at Joe's place in Holly Hill FL during Bike Week, at Boxenstopp's. They're sharp as shi_, I cut myself on 'em just carelessly handling them. Good for the Zombie Apocalypse, I guess, but a bit of a pain in the arse to take-off & use for self-defense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 33
That's rather pricey for a set of rims. I am certain there has to be less expensive aftermarket rims out there that will fit.

I have a set of their cylinder side covers, I bought 'em at Joe's place in Holly Hill FL during Bike Week, at Boxenstopp's. They're sharp as shi_, I cut myself on 'em just carelessly handling them. Good for the Zombie Apocalypse, I guess, but a bit of a pain in the arse to take-off & use for self-defense.
I wanna see a pic of them on your bike!

so thats like $4600 bucks?!

I cavulated like 3200 uea there expensive but they are the coolest looking ones I've ever seen!

That's rather pricey for a set of rims. I am certain there has to be less expensive aftermarket rims out there that will fit.

I wanna see a pic of them on your bike!

Already have rims I just saw these and started druelung lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back