Lowering a max?? Good or bad?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after thinking about it and putting on 2000 miles in six weeks..I realized the suspension for the suck roads around my way does is really great.lots of travel and very smooth ride..on and off ramps with a good lean..bike handles well for the ride im looking for....highway speeds so far up to 120 mph quick and steady no weave or wobble..think im going to leave well enough alone.......if starting to get a pogo in a turn with bumps :biglaugh:..well then its time a slow down

after thinking about it and putting on 2000 miles in six weeks..I realized the suspension for the suck roads around my way does is really great.lots of travel and very smooth ride..on and off ramps with a good lean..bike handles well for the ride im looking for....highway speeds so far up to 120 mph quick and steady no weave or wobble..think im going to leave well enough alone.......if starting to get a pogo in a turn with bumps :biglaugh:..well then its time a slow down

I think you're more used to that type of ride where as I'm used to a sport bike ride and handling. To each his own I always say.:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back