Marks 4 into 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulibiker

Reaction score
I know he sells them, but it looks like everyone buys 4 into 2.

I would like to hear from someone that has a Marks 4 into 1.

I think forum member bigrubbers4x4 got his 4 into 1. Haven't seen him on here in a while but you might look up his previous posts.

I have had both. I have the 4 into 1 right now & love it. It looks good & sounds good. I will make a video of it tomorrow if I can remember.

Attachments

• 89 & 85 005.jpg
    89 & 85 005.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 89 & 85 003.jpg
    89 & 85 003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 77
  • More solo Max 006.jpg
    More solo Max 006.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 83
Przemek has one also
picture.php

This picture is in one of his albums.

I have had both. I have the 4 into 1 right now & love it. It looks good & sounds good. I will make a video of it tomorrow if I can remember.

I see you run the Metzelers on this bike Kyle, how do you compare them to the Shinkos?

Also, this bike looks so cool, but I just realized what it's missing to look totally awesome - side covers! I think it wants those slightly futuristic looking ones with the fins and holes in them. Talk to your mod monkey before selling it lol :biglaugh:

I see you run the Metzelers on this bike Kyle, how do you compare them to the Shinkos?

Also, this bike looks so cool, but I just realized what it's missing to look totally awesome - side covers! I think it wants those slightly futuristic looking ones with the fins and holes in them. Talk to your mod monkey before selling it lol :biglaugh:
Actually the back tire is a pirelli Diablo & the front is a Michlin pilot power & this bike will ride circles around my other bike with the shinkos. I have already thought about the side covers & going to the radiator covers that kind of match the side covers. We will see since I dont seem to keep bikes long any more.

$713 for the ceramic 4 to 1 is a deal!

Does the 4 to 2 sound better/different?

How does the ceramic hold up?

Hey Ninja, what is that little pad you tap just before starting your bike in your video?

Hey Ninja, what is that little pad you tap just before starting your bike in your video?

Blurr, it's the rocker switch I replaced my ignition switch with. Look in the mod section at my keyless ignition mod" thread in which I show off the rocker switch and the RFID-enabled smart relay that I put in to "cripple" it in my absence.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Last edited:
Back