Mary's (My Wife's ) 50th Reunion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Once in a lifetime event. We made it this far......:confused2::clapping:

That's totally Amazing in itself..........

Me, on the Left, Mary and the man who my Son worked with at the University of Alaska.
Past President of the University of Alaska, Major General, USA, Retired, Mark Hamilton.

Then Her Classmates and a Florida Sunset.

PB190121_zpsf3093d79.jpg

PB190120_zpsd113c288.jpg

20130920_192136_zps47af92fb.jpg

Nice Dave, Thats a good crowd for a 50th reunion. She looks like she had fun:clapping:

That's amazing! On my way to job interview I met up with a lady who was on her way to her 30th. It's funny how she explained the expectations: for her 5th, everyone just wanted to see each other and see how well their alcohol tolerance improved; for her 10th and 20th, everyone wanted to show off their family, career, and financial successes; for her 30th, she just wants to see who is still alive.

Congratulations Dave to the two of you. I have always enjoyed them when I went. Longevity is a big part of things after the 20th, as Ninjaneer said. Life does 'thin the herd.'

Thank You All. Mary really had a great time and I did too. There's been a commercial on TV about the Girl that went un-noticed in high school. I believe it's for Toyota. That's Mary. Everyone commented on how nice she looks and all the guys wanted pictures of her. She remembered the guys that teased her about her looks in school and and politely said Ahhhh NO. The High School wants their Homecoming Queen to wear a dress exactly like she had on. Everything was perfect for Mary. I've worried how to make it that way for her for months. A weekend that will last in her memory for the rest of her life as her 15 Minutes of Fame. We made some really great friends too. Amazing how interesting us Old Farts can become as we age.:rofl_200:

Thank You All. Mary really had a great time and I did too. There's been a commercial on TV about the Girl that went un-noticed in high school. I believe it's for Toyota. That's Mary. Everyone commented on how nice she looks and all the guys wanted pictures of her. She remembered the guys that teased her about her looks in school and and politely said Ahhhh NO. The High School wants their Homecoming Queen to wear a dress exactly like she had on. Everything was perfect for Mary. I've worried how to make it that way for her for months. A weekend that will last in her memory for the rest of her life as her 15 Minutes of Fame. We made some really great friends too. Amazing how interesting us Old Farts can become as we age.:rofl_200:

"No trait is more-justified than revenge at the right time and place."-Meier Kahane

I think the commercial is for Kia.

Kia may be right for the commercial.

Revenge is so sweet when it's well deserved.

Back