max relaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump, 4 ready to ship . 5 on the back burner.

I also just restocked foam material and I'm ready to move some MAXGASSERS. there will be a price increase in June of 2015 (five years same low price), so get yours now.

Coming soon NEW BUSSINESS CARD and services for :

Final Ass-Sett , tailored MC seats

I will now also offer MC seat tailoring for ANY MC SEAT , ANY BIKE . Shaving , lowering, softening , firming , whatever it takes to make your MC seat more comfortable FOR YOU OR YOUR WIFE,
can offer some custom covering with more to follow.
Contact with needs and I'll give you a straight forward I can or can't do that
( not much I cant do)

Bump, I hurried and had ten sets made , five were "spoken " for. , yet only two were sold. Still have three sets ready to ship and five ready to finish.

Twisted i'm in. Will order my set from you in two weeks......Thanks for being patient!

Bump, I hurried and had ten sets made , five were "spoken " for. , yet only two were sold. Still have three sets ready to ship and five ready to finish.

I PM'd you but don't think it went through......any availability of these still exist?

thanks

Just got my Maxrelaxers on this weekend and let me tell you, they are not coming off..... Love em!!!!! Did 300 miles and what a pleasure to just stretch out. Thank You Rick for making these for our community :ten_out_of_ten:

Just got my Maxrelaxers on this weekend and let me tell you, they are not coming off..... Love em!!!!! Did 300 miles and what a pleasure to just stretch out. Thank You Rick for making these for our community :ten_out_of_ten:

You are welcome sir , another set going out Wednesday :biglaugh:

Wow, what a coincidence another set going out on a Wednesday . Jskelton , I'll need a couple days to get another set ready but can have them ready to ship Saturday morn, will pm you later when I get done working on your HWBs

Wow, what a coincidence another set going out on a Wednesday . Jskelton , I'll need a couple days to get another set ready but can have them ready to ship Saturday morn, will pm you later when I get done working on your HWBs

Thanks so much! You just made my day :clapping:

SOLD SEVEN SETS IN SEVEN WEEKS :clapping:, so I just received 8 more sets , I need to spend a couple hours on each set to finish but now might be a good time to get your MAXRELAXER's

Back