Merry VMAXmas !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Anybody else got their bike decorated for the holidays yet ? :xmas:

Attachments

• VMAXmas.jpg
    VMAXmas.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 69
LOL.....I've ridden around some years with battery-operated Christmas lights on Max......But this year won't be one of them.......IT'S FRIGGEN COLD HERE EARLY THIS YEAR!!!!

Grass? Looks like a weed garden to me...

lol

J/K

Mines plugged into the wall in my parents basement.

Chris

LOL.....I've ridden around some years with battery-operated Christmas lights on Max......But this year won't be one of them.......IT'S FRIGGEN COLD HERE EARLY THIS YEAR!!!!

i disagree. it stayed warm and then got cold immediately. there was no like late november, early december weather. it just went stragiht from late fall weather to mid-winter.

i disagree. it stayed warm and then got cold immediately. there was no like late november, early december weather. it just went stragiht from late fall weather to mid-winter.

Your right. We were just riding 2 weeks ago......which isn't bad compared to other years....but.......I meant that it's too cold to ride leading up to Christmas......

Grass? Looks like a weed garden to me...

It's not weeds - it's a green , environmentally friendly, U.N./Obama approved CO absorbing atmospheric regeneration system - coming soon to a front yard near you ! :eusa_dance:

Decorated ?? I haven`twashed it yet but thats tomorrow`s project LOL.
BUT::MERY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. AND IT WAS 75 DEGREES AND FAIR TODAY SO, i WENT FOR A LITTLE RIDE.
<<DAVE>>:clapping:

Back