metzler tires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW THE THE BEST PLACE TO GET A DEAL ON SOME METZLER RADIALS. RON AYERS SEEMS TO HAVE PRETTY GOOD PRICES JUST WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY BETTER?
CHRIS :ummm:

ANYONE KNOW THE THE BEST PLACE TO GET A DEAL ON SOME METZLER RADIALS. RON AYERS SEEMS TO HAVE PRETTY GOOD PRICES JUST WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY BETTER?

They are damn cheap! You get pretty good service with them too so I would recommend them... Wait I did and my buddy just ordered one...:biglaugh:

Just an FYI: Typing in all caps is the universal way of shouting on the internet...

thanks 4gasem not trying to piss anybody off i just dont pay attention to the cap lock before i go to town typing for some reason or another the kids and the damn webkinz page always finds the caps button so basically i am calling a foul on the kids(lol)!! i did think ayers was pretty cheap.
thanks, chris

Motorcycle superstore beats them.

Plus there is coupons for 10 off 200 and 5 off 100 till the end of the month.
Surf you will find the coupons.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

Hey Chris,

I need to know what size tires you want 17" 18"??

And I will find you the best price.

the tires i am going with are z6 110/80/zr18 and me880 180/55/zr18. thanks for the help, chris

Ronayers it is, $275.39 is what I got.

Beat MSS by $4.59.

P.S. Mark the $10 of $200 code is C093007 till the end of June.

Back