Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts Price on Ariz. Sheriff's Head

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
Published August 02, 2010 | FoxNews.com
April 29: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio holds a news conference in Phoenix.
A Mexican drug cartel has reportedly put a hefty price tag on the head of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
As parts of Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070, went into effect last week, a Mexican drug cartel sent out text and audio messages offering rewards to anyone who would join its fight, a source who says his wife received the message told MyFoxPhoenix.com.
"It's offering a million dollars for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head and offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel," the man, who wants to remain anonymous, told the station.
The instructions included directions to pass the message along and listed an international phone number, MyFoxPhoenix.com reported.
The man reported the message to the Sheriff?s Department, which says it believes the message originated in Mexico and could be credible. But even if the message isn?t authentic, Lisa Allen of the Sheriff's office told MyFoxPhoenix.com, it could still pose a threat.
"It's going so many different places that our folks are looking at it and thinking well, at any given point in time, it could land in front of some crazy person who thinks I can do that," she said.
The sheriff's office hopes to track down the exact source of the messages, but says that may be difficult to do with an international number, the station reported.

Indeed. Just like no-one could ever stop the drinking in the prohibition years (how STOOPID was that!?!), today no-one will ever be able to stop the rich financing, buying, selling and using drugs.

So all governments worldwide might as well finally pull their heads out of their asses, embrace the issue on the same level as alcohol and tobacco, and start reducing income tax with the help of drugs tax..

Yep. Legalize and tax it. A huge expenditure would turn into revenue. Instead of financing the "war on drugs", of which pot is a huge component, it becomes a rich tax source. It would also stop the drug cartel violence and all the wasted efforts to stop it. As usual, the government is doing the easy thing, preferring to spend spend spend their problems away rather than actually try and solve them.

If more politicians would grow a pair like in Arizona maybe this country would get somewhere. They're all a load of pussies too worried about their approval ratings and being politically squeaky clean at all times to actually speak out or ruffle a few feathers. Content to just pretend the issue doesn't exist, yet make promises to fix it.

Indeed. Just like no-one could ever stop the drinking in the prohibition years (how STOOPID was that!?!), today no-one will ever be able to stop the rich financing, buying, selling and using drugs.

So all governments worldwide might as well finally pull their heads out of their asses, embrace the issue on the same level as alcohol and tobacco, and start reducing income tax with the help of drugs tax..

I wish it was that simple, but doubt it is. The government will spend every dime they can grab from drugs to gambling to your income tax. You must vote down the size of government to stop that part of it.
As far as the narco sydicates are concerned, I heard an interesting discussion on the way the crime in Mexico and now the US is becomming Columbianized. They will not give up control and money, and will simply redirect their murderous criminal empire to pusuits like kidnapping etc...and I doubt we will every have support for legalizing heroin, meth, and coccaine. This is no longer about pot, it is a method for funding political/naco/terorist controls through the addiction/enslavement of our country. It IS a war. Just not the one our government is fighting.

CLOSE/ENFORCE the border! This is no longer about low wage melon pickers.
:bang head:

Legalize already. Would help the deficit and quell the violence.

I'm all for legalization - Legalize, for each and every American Citizen, the right to track down, and shoot at least 12 ILLEGAL ALIENS each and every year, without having to buy a permit. For quantities over 12, I think it fair to charge a nominal amount for a special hunting stamp or some such.

This isn't about legalizing mj, this about an American citizen with a bounty placed on him by some third world scum bags and our useless coward in Chief is doing what he always does, nothing. I'm fuckin enraged by this.

This isn't about legalizing mj, this about an American citizen with a bounty placed on him by some third world scum bags and our useless coward in Chief is doing what he always does, nothing. I'm fuckin enraged by this.

+1

This has nothing to do with the legalization of anything. This is simply a display of power by the cartel leader and to show the US officials and the common folk who has the real power.

Miss the old spook days, only news this ass clown and others like him would be making was how his life was lost in an "unfortunate" accident.

But we have a shitty track record for taking out the "bad guys" and putting in worse. Castro, Gaddafi, Bin Laden.. etc. We are supposed to learn from history, and history tells us that pretty much everyone we helped to dethrone the otherguy only has turned around and bit us in the ass.

Time to protect and clean up our own back yards.

Attachments

• Not yours.jpg
    Not yours.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm starting to get excited... I can feel it... Can't be much longer now....

REVOLUTION!!

i agree with most of u make it leagle and send the ^&&^&&^#%^#%$% back to their dam country for everyone of them that comes across the border how about we send a convict into there country and see how long it takes them to get mad the whole deal is bull i vote for the arizona gov to run for president sorry for my spelling it late

I second the motion.

Motion carried.

Next order of business?

Motion to impeach the current President of the U.S. for repeated violations of the U.S. Constitution . Details upon request .

Last edited:
Sheriff Joe can't catch a break. I imagine the boy in DC isn't lifting a finger to help him out. Wouldn't doubt if he's taking bets on the druggies. I plan be in the sheriff's hood in a week or so. It's a 1 in a million shot, but I otta drop by to shake his hand. I really like this guy. He has to be made of stone.
---
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who rose to national fame with his highly publicized crackdowns on illegal immigrants, is standing his ground against the Justice Department, which is threatening to sue his office, arguing that he has refused to cooperate with a civil rights investigation and that he is not in compliance with federal law.
The Justice Department has been investigating Arpaio's office in Phoenix since March 2009 for alleged discrimination and for unconstitutional searches and seizures. Arpaio says the inquiry is focused on his immigration efforts.
Robert Driscoll, a Washington lawyer representing Arpaio, told FoxNews.com that Arpaio has cooperated and accused the Justice Department of trying to make an example out of Arpaio as the Obama administration seeks to discourage states and local authorities from enforcing their own brand of immigration policy.

Back