MI intruder killed by homeowner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
What would you do? You find a naked intruder in your home in the middle of the night, w/your family having been asleep. Do you call for the police and wait for them, or something-else?

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...ntruder_shot_and_killed.html#incart_most-read

The comments are interesting. The fact the person is inside the house by whatever means and that your family is there as-well certainly could affect your response.

To me, it sounds as if the homeowner was justified in firing his weapon, just from what I read in the article. My response would have been pretty much the same, to be honest.

I think the home owner did the right thing. Feel bad for the home owner, have to live with the choice he was forced to make and deal with the mess leftover.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the naked guy was primed to cause trouble....absolutely no choice....he made some very bad choices and it cost him his life.....totally justified! :punk:

Not sure why the cops released the address of the witness/neighbor.....that seems pretty odd...:ummm:

Latest posts

Back