Miami Beach FL Nov. 29 swap meet-free sales space

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Miami Beach FL Nov. 29, free sales space! I've bought some stuff at this event in the past, it usually brings out a lotta oddball stuff and a lot of parts. Complete bikes and project bikes too, for sale.
-'fire-medic'

Vendor REGISTRATION is open for the FOURTH annual Vintage parts and motorcycle swap meet, BLACK SUNDAY. Vendor spots are FREE! Please, motorcycle scene related vendors only. This year's event will be held at the world famous Jackie Gleason Theater, AKA the Fillmore Theather just behind the convention center at 17th and Collins on South Beach.

The event is coming up this November 29th, Sunday after Thanksgiving! This event is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and Live Nation, there will be a ton of foot traffic as it will be only one block away from Lincoln road on the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

You don't have to be a shop to register, if you have old parts, bikes, accessories and/or motorcycle clothing to sell or trade then you're welcome to join in!

Register for free at:

WWW.METAL305.MIAMI

Miami Beach FL Nov. 29, free sales space! I've bought some stuff at this event in the past, it usually brings out a lotta oddball stuff and a lot of parts. Complete bikes and project bikes too, for sale.
-'fire-medic'

Vendor REGISTRATION is open for the FOURTH annual Vintage parts and motorcycle swap meet, BLACK SUNDAY. Vendor spots are FREE! Please, motorcycle scene related vendors only. This year's event will be held at the world famous Jackie Gleason Theater, AKA the Fillmore Theather just behind the convention center at 17th and Collins on South Beach.

The event is coming up this November 29th, Sunday after Thanksgiving! This event is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and Live Nation, there will be a ton of foot traffic as it will be only one block away from Lincoln road on the busiest shopping weekend of the year.

You don't have to be a shop to register, if you have old parts, bikes, accessories and/or motorcycle clothing to sell or trade then you're welcome to join in!

Register for free at:

WWW.METAL305.MIAMI

Was in Miami during Thanksgiving and just saw this:confused2:

Yeah I would have gone but I was in Chicago for a 120-year snowstorm, not on purpose! I have bought good things there & had vendors give me something they didn't want to haul back home. Lots of interesting bikes & characters.

Back