Michigan Traverse City ride rescheduled

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Ok, lets try this again.

* Date --- Saturday September 28 th.

* Rain date --- Sunday September 29 th.

Meet at Bob Evan's on M46 and US31, same place as the previous years. Breakfast at 8am ride leaves at 9am.

I'm setting aside that weekend for riding. Looking forward to riding with the Muskegon crew again.

Ok I would LOVE to make the ride. I need to know the route (estimated) for the cost of fuel and meal(s). From Lansing to Bob Evens on 46 & 31, it is 102 miles (204 round) now I need to add the trek to that and then divide by aprox 40MPG then multiply that by $4.00/gal.... at any rate looking at about $100 to go. Once I get my tags for all the vehicles (9-18-74) I will see if I have anything left. For sure going to try it though....

My clutch went out on me Friday... Finally figured out the cause of it today. As of now the bike is laid up till I get parts and time to fix it. I should have a bike that'll shift by the time this ride comes around. Just need to secure a reliable sitter and I'll be good to go.

Ok I would LOVE to make the ride. I need to know the route (estimated) for the cost of fuel and meal(s). From Lansing to Bob Evens on 46 & 31, it is 102 miles (204 round) now I need to add the trek to that and then divide by aprox 40MPG then multiply that by $4.00/gal.... at any rate looking at about $100 to go. Once I get my tags for all the vehicles (9-18-74) I will see if I have anything left. For sure going to try it though....

Subtract one fill-up of fuel Magna_dude, I owe ya one ! :punk:
Hope you can make this one... be nice to pay off this debt from earlier this yr ! :worthy: Remember the first ride of the yr contest ?
From T.C., you can join those of us that will travel thru Cadillac to catch 131 or 127 south a bit further, instead of going all the way back to Muskegon via 31.

What went out on the clutch?.........................Tom.

The sight glass that holds the fluid in for the clutch master no longer wants to hold fluid... So i'm pumping air which doesn't exactly get the clutch to release. I have new sight glasses on order and hope to have it fixed up soon.

Pretty sure the clutch itself is ok... Just the master doesn't work at the moment.

Yes I will be doing both of them... Once the parts show up and I verify fitment I'm gonna pull them both off and bring them into work where I have all my tools and cleaners etc... Maybe even throw a little paint at em..

If it holds up it will be an awsome day!!............Fall colors should be kicking in!!.................Tom.

Back