3rd annual Traverse city ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldent be trying this hard to go if i dident have a hell of alot of fun riding with the west side.

BIG +10 on that Mike. :ten_out_of_ten:

See everyone on Sunday. BTW... Ken from Evert - a fellow Gen2 rider new to our rides... may be joining us; he was 50 / 50 on whether he was coming or not depending on his work schedule.

Jeff are you taking 37 to 115 home from traverse city.

I havent been left behind yet. It would be fun to see you finley step up and take the lead. :biglaugh:

I just looked at the radar and it still shows rain and we have a light rain with wet roads and the motels are $100 and up so i wont going this time.

I just looked at the radar and it still shows rain and we have a light rain with wet roads and the motels are $100 and up so i wont going this time.
That sucks, it's sunny and warm here on the lakeshore. Just got back from a 50 mile test ride, stopped back home to make a couple of adjustments. Heading back out for some more riding now, see ya!

You guys have any idea what time you'll be coming thru ludington?

Hey Ken ! Welcome to the VMF. :eusa_dance:

Chuck, aka 2Fear, who's leading this ride, isn't online right now. Leaving Muskegon around 9 am, should be around Ludington about 10 am. Going to meet us there ?

Another great Traverse city ride this year! We had a swarm of 8 Vmaxes, 4 gen 1's and 4 gen 2's. The weather was perfect for riding, we did 400+ trouble free miles and we got to meet a few new people as well. Here is a few pics.....
Won't let me upload pics right now, I will try again tomorrow.....

Last edited:
Glad to hear you guys had a safe run!!! I tell you what you iron butts have my respect, I don't thing I would be able to do 400 (plus ride home) without a tune of preperation-H!!!! At any rate waiting on the color change this fall and I am going to do everything I can to make that run. Talk with you all soon and looking forward to another planned event.

Glad to hear you guys had a safe run!!! I tell you what you iron butts have my respect, I don't thing I would be able to do 400 (plus ride home) without a tune of preperation-H!!!! At any rate waiting on the color change this fall and I am going to do everything I can to make that run. Talk with you all soon and looking forward to another planned event.

Missed you at the St. Johns Mint Festival ride today, nice time.

O

Had a great time!.......Perfect weather and good friends to ride with, Got some pics too, will load up tonight...................Tom.

Yea Chuck, an awesome ride and perfect weather! :clapping::clapping:

Lets shoot for a Gun Lake area ride early October???

Had a great time chuck looking forward to more rides with every one. On our way home there was a Harley in front actually going slower than us then we saw a cop on a sport touring bike and slowed down and the cop passed us in the same lane and pulled over the Harley struck me as funny. Guess the cop liked vmaxs or he was looking for easier target.

Back