Michigan VMax Hooligans...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Thats what ufo exhaust is for. and Robs kerker and chuck's hmf exhaust and bills hole shot exhaust. Trust me when we roll through there wont be a dear with in a mile in front or back of us. And if one does show up all i can say is it must be one that got to close to us last year and now it cant hear.:biglaugh:

Ya Kronx thunder is only 650 miles away from you. We will make you a deal if you show up at thunder this year and go on the west virginia rides we will make you FAMOUS. And all you have to do is out run the last bike.

I doubt I could outrun the last VMax. My VMax is about as stock as it gets and even in that case I know it's not running 100%. Maybe someone could bring a scooter... then I might have a chance. :stretche:

Dont worry kronx tom will be at thunder and he's older than dirt and slower than heinz ketchup.:rofl_200:

Last edited:
Dont worry kronx tom will be at thunder and hes older than dirt and slower than hinz ketchup.:rofl_200:

And if I lost to him that would make me a clogged up bottle of yeller mustard. :rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:ha ha:rofl_200::rofl_200: Gee Tom your still faster than a clogged up bottle of yeller mustard :rofl_200::rofl_200:ha ha:rofl_200::rofl_200:Now thats some funny shit.:biglaugh:

The sun is out the birds are chirping and the smack talk has started that's how I know spring is near. :biglaugh:

Yes it is Lee. And its been a long cold winter grandpa royce.

Yes it has been a long cold one!!...........One of the first things on my to do list this season is to dust V-Mikes azz from light to light with the Heinz express!!..............You'll never live that one down Busa boy!!.............:rofl_200:................Tom.

:rofl_200:How many feet are we talking Tom:rofl_200: Will i need 2nd gear? How about we do 1/4 mile and i will only use 3 gears.:biglaugh:

203678d1286213968-top-speed-each-gear-gen-2-speed.bmp

We both know the Busa's a bad boy Mikey............The V-Max was built for the short track "read street" And that's where you are going down...........:biglaugh:................Tom.

I plan on doing alot more drag racing this year chuck and it was the only way i was going to get into the low 10s maybe high 9s with a little work. The vmax had 22000 miles on it so it was time before i took a big hit. I put 14000 miles on it.

Back