Mini Turn Signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's one of the front and a few of what i have on the rear. i dont think this setup would pass vt state inspection-so i've ridden without it for the last two years. never been a problem, even when i got pulled over last summer. seems its not something they really check on a bike like they do on the cars. inspection sticker is in middle of cars windshield, bike is anywhere on the forks. im willing to pay the fine for the looks! its like 40.00 lol.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 401.jpg
    401.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello JWilson,

of course the lenses on the lights from ebay are chromed plastic. they can't be chromed metal lenses or they wouldn't work. The housings, though, are metal and the chrome work overall, even on the lenses, is first rate. I found the overall quality of the lights to be very good. I took one apart, and the lights are mounted in a rubber shock resistant sleeve. They have a separate metal liner to disapate heat. I've been running them on my Max for some time now, and no problems. And thanks to Dezeez I know where to find replacement bulbs. $2.00 pr so I will order a few spares to keep on the shelf. Sorry, though, that you got disappointed. That's kinda why I'm usually reluctant to recommend anything....'cause...

"opinions will vary":)

Smackdown

Sorry to keep rehashing this but 99% of cars do not use amber rear turn signals in the US. Most US designed and manufactored cars use the same red bulb filaments as brake lights and turn signals. European and Asian designed and manufactored cars use rear amber turn signals. Red rear turn signals have to be legal in all states or Ford. Chevy and Chrysler have been selling illegal cars for a long time. Easy to verify. Watch the cars in front of you tonight.

Smackdown, I guess I was expecting something different. This is my third set of lights I've purchased now, the first two are real chrome but only have two wire. I will be installing one of these pair.

Anyone Interested in buying a set of mini turn signals?

ltsarwchrchr.jpg

Scott

Ok I got it now.

Amber in the front for blinkers.

Amber or Red in the back for blinkers.

Sorry to keep rehashing this but 99% of cars do not use amber rear turn signals in the US. Most US designed and manufactored cars use the same red bulb filaments as brake lights and turn signals. European and Asian designed and manufactored cars use rear amber turn signals. Red rear turn signals have to be legal in all states or Ford. Chevy and Chrysler have been selling illegal cars for a long time. Easy to verify. Watch the cars in front of you tonight.

Figured it out. I was having an "previous life" moment.

Not to mention the new Hardly's that run red rear blinker/tail lights. Nightster being one...

Back