Mobil1 Racing 4T 10W-40 4-Cycle Motorcycle Oil

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max03

Reaction score
Mobil1 Racing 4T 10W-40 4-Cycle Motorcycle Oil has anyone used this oil before and if so how is it? I always run maxima 10-40 semi synthetic and can be a pain in my ass for me to get when I need it. Was interested in trying this Mobil1 oil any feedback would be great!! Thank you...

Been using it in my Gen II over 25,000 miles with no issues at all...
And I am still on my original clutches as well.!
Ran it on my 07 with no issues either before I sold it.

i think its overkill on a gen1. rotealla T syn is probably 1/4 the price.

I have been running k&n oil filters, I was considering trying a wix oil, not sure how they are for motorcycles but I know they are really good for car. I can get the cycle oil from a local advance auto but they only carry from oil filters and I refuse to run them! I would continue to run the k&n but like the maxima oil its a pain in the ass for me to order it, so rather try something just as good I can get my hands on at anytime. Please let me know what your thoughts are on the six filter? Thank you...

Mobil1 Racing 4T 10W-40 4-Cycle Motorcycle Oil has anyone used this oil before and if so how is it? I always run maxima 10-40 semi synthetic and can be a pain in my ass for me to get when I need it. Was interested in trying this Mobil1 oil any feedback would be great!! Thank you...

I used it in my 1985 for years and I have been using it in my 05 since I have owned it. No issues at all, other then the $11 a quart. I only do 1 oil change a season so it's not to bad. I use Yamaha oil filters. By the way, we all hate oil threads lol, feel free to use the Vsearch for this subject and all your questions will be answered.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back