Monday?? Already??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs_Max

Reaction score
I'm totally skipping work today. It's cold ... I'm lazy ... work can't happen today. I figure Maxine will have to hang out in the garage today. I have to invest in me one of those big heated riding suits soon. :eusa_dance:

I can't stand her sitting there w/nothing to do.

You could always Winter if Sunny Florida....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:It'll be in the 80's today. Friends coming over, we're detailing all 3 bikes....

You could always Winter if Sunny Florida....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:It'll be in the 80's today. Friends coming over, we're detailing all 3 bikes....

I'm officially jealous. I have a friend that lives in P'Cola & one in the Destin area. I unfriend them in the winter bc of their weather updates. lmao.:bang head:

you should get a pair of heated grips, wow what a difference it does, besides keeping our hands warm, the blood flow through your arms feels great and inturn warms you up all over a bit.

or just opt for a multi layer one piece long-jons :rofl_200: what ever the choice., skipping cause its cold is a great idea :punk:......as i look outside and everything is frost covered :bang head:

you should get a pair of heated grips, wow what a difference it does, besides keeping our hands warm, the blood flow through your arms feels great and inturn warms you up all over a bit.

or just opt for a multi layer one piece long-jons :rofl_200: what ever the choice., skipping cause its cold is a great idea :punk:......as i look outside and everything is frost covered :bang head:

I had to wear Under Armour yesterday when we went riding. Today is definitely HEATED GRIPS, CLOTHING kinda weather. Summer has officially left us. BOO!!!! I wore hot pink hunting socks too by the way. :clapping:

I had to wear Under Armour yesterday when we went riding. Today is definitely HEATED GRIPS, CLOTHING kinda weather. Summer has officially left us. BOO!!!! I wore hot pink hunting socks too by the way. :clapping:

hahah dont think people will notice that one too much :rofl_200:

Come on M/M toughen up!! Look on it as a great day for carburetion, once you get that temp gauge up there you'll be warm all over!! :rofl_200:

I'm tough ... just ass hurt right now bc of all the GORGEOUS EFFIN WEATHER everywhere BUT GUNTOWN, MS. lmfao. This coming weekend is supposed to be 80s temps ... I'll get my ride on then ... if not before ... w/15 layers of clothes on. ya never know about me.

You wont have to listen to us to much we will be out rideing.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

See....See how they are!! It's starting already! :rofl_200:

That's OK, us mountain boys are rugged, we can take it!! You guys get on out there and enjoy that nice weather!! :clapping:

Back