Motion Pro Carb Sync Tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimmie

Reaction score
Question I want to bounce off you guys. I have the Motion Pro Sync Tool and the fluid in one of the chambers is low on fluid. I know they make the refill fluid, but no one around here has it. It's like $5-6 online and then shipping is over $6. Not that $6 will make or break someone, but I hate to pay more for shipping than the product itself:rofl_200::rofl_200:!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew what the blue liquid is? Is it just water? I was thinking maybe transmission fluid would might work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Shane

I would either get the correct fluid, or perhaps steal some from the other chambers so they are all equal. Mixing the fluid with trans oil will probably make it read incorrectly.

Sorry, I should have clarified, I was thinking of changing all of them over to another fluid. So that each chamber has the same fluid.

Thanks, Shane

Give it a try...if it doesn't work right, then you know you'll have to spend the cash and get the correct fluid.

I replaced the fluid in mine with Marvel Mystery Oil... RPITA to calibrate but right on the money now... You have to get the air gaps at the right overall level and equal between all 4 chambers... Mine came without enough fluid...

Don't know if this will help but when refilling, per Motion Pro, the level should be 5/8" below the top of the straight edge above the chambers. That gives the correct amount of fluid/air.
You might also want to send an email to Motion Pro telling them the gauge lost fluid. Apparently it's pretty common. Someone suggested that to me and I emailed them and 4 days later the fluid was at the house, no charge.

I ended up just ordering the refill kit x2 so I shouldn't have to deal with it for a while:biglaugh:

Thanks, Shane

Latest posts

Back